Extra 1: The Loyal Little Bodyguard

"Ding, does Master want to receive the original host's memory and the plot of the world immediately?"

Fan Yuan spoke lifelessly, "Receive, receive. Sooner or later, I'll have to go through that bout of pain."

When he had barely finished speaking, a flow of memories quickly poured into his mind. Fan Yuan nearly wailed out loud. He slowly waited for the piercing pain to pass before he quietly let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully he was lying down right now and the mattress was very soft, if not, he would probably be suffering for quite a while.

Just as he was going to check his body's condition, a low, hoarse male voice suddenly sounded languidly in his ear, "Awake? Does any part of your body still have discomfort?" The person's tone carried a faint hint of a smile, moving one's heart and mind.

"! ! !" Fan Yuan indicated that he was a little nervous......

What was up with this tone and question that was filled with the connotation that they'd done the deed? Could it be that his chrysanthemum had been burst by someone else just as he transmigrated over? The original host's memories did not have this occurrence!

After receiving quite the huge fright, Fan Yuan did not care about anything else as he hurriedly moved his body around. He found that except for the slight stabbing pains in his chest, there were no abnormalities in the other parts of his body. Only then could he put back the heart of his that was practically jumping out of his chest.

Who the heck is it? Speaking so ambiguously! Don't you know it's easy for others to misunderstand! When Fan Yuan held his breath, wanting to swing a fist at him, the cold robotic sound of Xiao Wu came like a basin of cold water pouring on his head.

"Ding, Master, rewards will be deducted from ooc."

Personality....... This time the original host was an iceberg, men sao, little loyal dog......

Fan Yuan silently suppressed the resentful breath of air he was holding. Keeping his face like an iceberg, he slowly opened his eyes and slightly turned his head to see who the bastard was, but in the next second, his iceberg shattered.

The rays of the sun shone straight into the room through the window screen. That person stood in front of his bed against the light, making it hard to see his appearance clearly. He could only see him dressed in a luxurious black robe embroidered with gold. The man had stood upright with a heroic bearing, and he possessed a dignified momentum. He was merely standing in the simple posture where his hands were clasped behind his back, yet it caused one to be unable to shift their gaze.

From the angle where Fan Yuan was lying on the bed, he happened to be able to see the corners of the man's lips curve slightly in shallow arcs for a minute, no more and no less. Coincidentally, he looked exactly like that person, carrying a slight evil aura, but this aura did not make one feel uncomfortable.

He carried disbelief in his eyes, impervious to Xiao Wu's warning. When he had returned to his senses he had already called out lightly, "Is it you? Gao Yu."

The arcs at the corners of the person's lips instantly disappeared and he moved closer ever so slightly. His appearance was completely exposed to Fan Yuan's line of sight. His voice no longer had the low and hoarse magnetism of before. Fan Yuan only saw the man's eyes narrow as he questioned, "Who is Gao Yu? Has the high guard gone daft from falling ill? Unable to even recognise your master."

He wasn't Gao Yu......

Gao Yu would not speak to him in such a tone&#k2026;&#k2026; He couldn't put a finger on what he was feeling at the bottom of his heart. Perhaps not being able to confess to that person would always be a thorn in his heart's depths.