This sentence sounded like he was defending his wife, but in fact, it clearly meant that no strings should be pulled and the rules and regulations had to be strictly followed. It seemed that the Marshal still disapproved of this matter, but he couldn't bear with his wife's pleas so he had to agree. At that moment, the head of the academy regarded Warren in a slightly different light.

No one in the galaxy was unaware that out of the four Grand Marshals, Marshal Ivan Lawson was the most willful of all, and did things based on his mood regardless of the consequences. However, the Marshal just had to possess outstanding combat skills and exceptional abilities, so the military turned a blind eye to his unscrupulous ways.

A time had actually come where a person like this was rendered helpless. It seemed that the Marshal's wife was very skillful, even Marshal Lawson had to give in to him!

Soon, the news that Marshal Lawson was extremely pampering of his wife spread like wildfire. Similarly, the news that the Marshal's wife wanted to take the entrance examination for the military academy quickly spread throughout the Main Planet as well. Many people were very interested in this Omega who had conquered the most difficult Marshal in the entire Federation, and were looking forward to his next appearance.

Only the servants of Lawson Family were collectively dumbfounded when they saw the news. Wouldn't they know what kind of virtues their own family's Madam had? The boy was weak and clingy. Was taking the military academy's exam a joke?

On top of that, what was up with 'extremely pampering'?! Their Marshal had always been noble and stoic, a high and untouchable flower! The family's wife was entirely an ornament! And it wasn't even a very good-looking ornament. When compared with the Marshal's beauty, the difference was practically as far as that of the Main Planet to the Mother Planet, OKAY?!

Although they thought that way, the Lawson family's rules were strict after all, so no one dared to gossip about. It was just that they didn't look up to this Madam even more, making use of the Marshal's reputation to incite public opinion! As expected, those who sprouted from the Howell family couldn't be brought out in public!

Fan Yuan was completely unaware that the outside world was in a ruckus. These days, he was so busy with Warren that he didn't even have the time to read the news.

With less than a month to go before the entrance examination, Warren had eagerly come to beg him for special training.

Fan Yuan really wanted to put it to him straight: Kid, stop causing trouble, with your little strong body....... Okay, though it's indeed stronger than the average Omega, you're still an omega! You lack so much physical training, even if you pass the written exam, can you pass the physical and mental exams? You definitely can't, so don't bother, OK?

However, it was obvious that the guy wasn't listening to him, and instead, he would pester Fan Yuan even harder. Thus, Fan Yuan reluctantly obliged. Anyway, he was idle all the time, so this could be used to pass the time.

But he never thought that a well and agreed special training would turn out to be sexual harassment! What was up with the boy doing things like throwing himself into his arms for a hug!

For example, at the moment, Warren was hanging onto him like a koala. The boy's face appeared inquisitive and eager to learn, but his actions were extremely indecent.

"Marshal, Marshal's mental strength is SSS level, so why is your mecha strength at the SS level?"

While trying to tear off the boy, Fan Yuan replied expressionlessly, "Because the mecha manufacturing process needs continuous testing and improvement. If its strength exceeds the limits that the one controlling it can bear, it will result in serious injury. In the entire Federation, the number of people who have reached the SSS level can be counted by one's fingers, we haven't found anyone higher than that to cooperate for testing. Thus, the entire galaxy has given up making SSS-class mecha."