"Um Terri, we get the point, hush" I exclaimed cutting her off before she could say anything else. She just shrugged her shoulder and sat on the edge of the desk.

"But everything he said was true, I was being a bitch. He tried so hard to make me happy and I showed no appreciation to him whatsoever. I'm a terrible person" she said massaging her temples.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" Jessae asked.

She stayed quiet for a minute or two but we all kept patient

"No"

Everyone was shocked, hell even Amanda.

"One more question, did you even have any interest in Tyler? Because you're crying and complaining about how you should've appreciated him and treated him better but not once have I heard you complain about how you liked him or you didn't know how to tell him or you were afraid or some shit" asked Terri.

"It's complicated, I don't know. But I would not have mind if we were something because it had a few little sparks" she sighed. 

"Don't worry, we'll help you get him back"

"I don't like chasing after men"

"You never chased after any, you never had a boyfriend" said Jessae.

"Shut up" Leila whined while spinning in the chair.

"We're going to make you so irresistible, he would've wished to keep on chasing you" Christin declared.

"A bunch of teens are going to help me seduce a 30 year old man?"

"Can you do it on your own?" asked Terri placing her hand on her hip. Leila just rolled her eyes.

"When do we start?" she asked.

"At 12, we'll close early but this will take a while"I told her.

"It could take two years for all I care, I just want to make up to him"

"Well come on, we have work" I said clapping my hands together.

~~~~~~~~~

At Kennedy's Mall

12:10pm

"I missed shopping at 'reasonably priced' malls" Leila exclaimed.

"You shopped at expensive malls?" asked a shocked Terri.

"Yeah, I was friends with Jenna and Tyler for a while remember" she explained.

"Ohh" she said as if it were a revelation. Wow.

"Ok guys, where to first?"

"Victoria's Secret" said Terri.

"Angie's" said Amanda.

"Food court" said Jessae.

We all stopped and looked at her. "Really?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry" she replied. I just rolled my eyes and dragged Leila over to Angie's with Amanda.

"Okay, skirts, dresses, heels, jewelry and makeup" I said.

"On it" said Amanda as she began searching through the racks. "Is all that really necessary?" 

"Yes!" I stated. Obviously! I saw Amanda pointing to some clothes that she found and pointing over to the dressing rooms. "Come on" I said as I pulled Leila with me.

"Get in and try them on" We waited for a few minutes before she came outside in black suspender dress and a floral crop top underneath. "Whoa damn you look good" I cheered, but Leila just stood there with a annoyed look on her face.