20

Yelena's POV

-2 years later-

"Mama," I heard Tommy call and I looked down at my two year old son. "Yes, baby boy?" I asked and Tommy giggled, "Mama!" I scooped him into my arms, "does my baby boy want my attention?" Tommy giggles and started to play with my hair.

I kissed his blonde hair, and I felt his diaper to see and yes he needs a new on. "Does my baby new a new diaper?" I kissed all over his face and he giggled, "ya." I walked up to Tommy's room and grabbed the mat and placed it on his bed and changed him on that.

I looked around at the sports themed room that Tommy begged for after seeing his first basketball game two months ago. "There we go now where is your mummy and your baby brothers?" Tommy pointed and I started walking where my baby boy is leading me.

Once I got down stairs I see Wanda, Harry and our newest born son Edward William Belova. Wanda was breast feeding Eddie while Harry and her tried to pick out a movie on the tv, "hey love." I smiled and Wanda looked up at me then smiled, "we can't seem to decide Cars 3, Coco or Incredibles 2." I smiled, "Coco is my vote btu you know me I love the family orientated movies and Incredibles is just encouraging them to use their powers."

Wanda giggled and Tommy pouted up at me, "sowwy." I kissed his head and sat beside Wanda after putting Tommy down next to Harry. "Coco," Tommy smiled and Wanda put on the movie. I lent down and kissed Eddie's dark brown hair and green eyes opened and looked up at me then went right back to his lunch.

"You aren't watching the movie," Wanda whispered and I looked up into my Omega's green eyes. "I know. But this is better then any movie they could ever make," I whispered back continuing the Russian and Wanda blushed. "So you enjoy me breast feeding our son?" I smirked, "I like when you breast feed me." Wanda went bright red now, "what was I suppose to do I was leaking milk and the boys weren't due for 3 more months." I kissed her being careful not to disturb Eddie.

Wanda kissed back then I heard Wanda's phone ring then when we ignored the call my started to ring. I frowned and got my phone out of my pocket.

Yelena: Belova

Natasha: We need you

Yelena: How bad

Wanda put a sleeping Eddie into his crib then we both exited into the hallway so we could still watch the kids but we could hear Natasha better.

Natasha: A big bad is coming Bruce is back and says that a guy named Thanos is going to come here and it gets worse is Wanda there?

Yelena: Yes

Wanda: I'm here Natasha

Natasha: Wanda you are the only one that can destroy the mind stone

Wanda: But that's what's keeping Vision alive

Natasha: If Thanos gets it he will wipe out half of the universe and my bet he is going to start with us

Yelena: We need someone to stay with the kids Natasha

Natasha: I love you Yelena but if we had to leave one of you out of the action it will have to be you

Wanda: Nat I-

Natasha: Please Wanda we need you

Wanda: Okay where do you want me to meet you

Natasha: I'll come pick you up in an hour

Wanda: Okay see you soon

Yelena: bye Sis

Tommy

Harry

Harry

Eddie

Eddie