13

Yelena's POV

When I woke up I went downstairs and saw Melina was up and already making breakfast, "ahh Yelena did someone have fun last night?" I blushed, "you... you heard that?" Mama turned to me, "you can only soundproof a room so much."

"Please don't say anything to Wanda," I quickly said and Mama smirked. "So my baby has finally become a woman it breaks my heart sometimes to realize how grown both of you are. But don't worry your secret is safe with me and Alexei had to leave last night before the fun started. Now about Grandpups," I blushed, and Mama smiled brightly.

"Okay yes we are going to have Pups but please control yourself Mama," I said and Mama went back to cooking, "well it's not like I can force Natasha's wife to give me Grandpups I haven't even been told about her yet."

"Wait you know about Maria?" I asked and Mama turned around, "of course I know my own daughter's wife not by her mouth sadly but still. Maria Hill now Romanoff she was a deputy director of S.H.I.E.L.D. right hand to Fury. She was a very strong Omega very good for Natasha. Beautiful too."

"She isn't fully trusting of you guys yet but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you," I said and Mama turned around, "don't worry about me Yelena I know what I did was bad but that's okay eventually she'll forgive me." I hugged the brunette and Mama hugged me back, "promise me that you won't keep my Grandpups away from me please you are my only daughters and I'd love to still be in your life. To be in your pups' lives."

"Well who else would spoil them to death," I heard from behind me and we both looked at Wanda who was smiling and I looked down to her neck where my bite was and I purred. Wanda was mine all mine no one else's.

"You are purring honey," Mama whispered but I just kept staring at Wanda's neck. "Sorry Wanda we have lost her to her Alpha side," Mama said from behind me. I watched as Wanda walks up to me and wraps her arms around my neck, "morning my Alpha." Wanda whispered and I pushed forward and kissed her. Wanda moaned and I wrapped my arms around her back and my hands end up on her ass squeezing it.

"Okay both of you calm down I'm still here," Mama said and I pulled back. "Morning," I husked and pulled back. "Come on this will be the last time I see you both until Christmas," Mama said, and I sat, and Wanda sat beside me. "So we are coming here for Christmas?" Wanda asked and Mama turned around, "yes everyone is coming to my house for Christmas. That includes Natasha's wife."

"What about Talia?" Wanda asked and we both turned to Wanda, "I already said Natasha." Wanda's eyes widen, "you both don't know? Oh shit forget I said anything." I turned Wanda's face to me, "who is Talia?" I asked and Wanda looked down and I realised I'm scaring her so I quickly relaxed my body and whispered, "you don't have to tell us Wanda it's okay I won't force you too."

Wanda looked at me. I see she has calmed down a bit, "Maria and Natasha's daughter. Clint's family was watching her while they were fighting. Natalia Romanoff she's a little mini Natasha it's quite adorable."

"She has a kid... and she still wanted to sacrifice herself why am I not surprised," Yelena huffed. "Please don't tell her I told you," Wanda whispered and I kissed her head. "Of course not beautiful," I whispered.