18

Wanda's POV

"Wands really it's not that big of a deal they will be fine without me," Yelena said playing with my hair while I am on her lap. "Antonia wouldn't have called you in for nothing. Yelena, they need you and I will be fine alone for 2 days it's not that big of a deal," I told my wife who huffed.

"Wanda you are 9 months pregnant the boys are due any day now and you want me to go off to god knows where. We are retired Wanda. We decided that." I cupped Yelena's face, "you also need to help those girls Yelena. The babies won't be here for at least another week or two. Natasha is going and you need to go too darling."

"Wanda..."

I cut her off, "you are going Yelena Katrina Belova no more discussions." Yelena sighed, "fine but when our boys are born I won't be leaving you even for a day. You are my everything Wanda and these boys... I haven't even met them yet but I love them more then anything because they are a part of you. I don't want to miss anything. I want to be there for everything. Their births, their birthdays, their sleepless nights, their baseball games, their basketball games. I want to be there like I wished my parents were there for me. I want them to have a normal childhood and in the future I want to give them another sibling or two maybe three I just want the big family I was denied for all those years. And I want that with you, my wife, my omega, my soulmate."

"I promise you Yelena we will do all that and more. You will be the best Mama they will ever have. Now just this one last time... go out and make sure to come back safe."

"Okay I'll go but I'm calling Mama over to look after you. I would get Natasha but she is coming on the mission too," Yelena sighed and I kissed her cheek. "I would love to have Mama over for a few days," I whispered and Yelena looked up at me. "You called..."

"I wanted too she didn't force me. But I'm not going to lie it's nice to say that word again," I smiled and Yelena kissed my head again.

-2 days later-

Yelena's POV

"Belova! Romanoff! We did it!" Antonia called out and Natasha and I smiled at each other. "Madam B she is finally gone everyone is free," Natasha smiled brightly and then my phone went off.

Yelena: Belova what do you want

Natasha chucked, "always get straight to the point don't you Lena."

Melina: Yelena honey Wanda has gone into labour

Yelena: WHAT!

I hung up the phone, "Antonia I need that jet!" I grabbed my sister and Antonia ran to the jet yelling, "I'll fly just tell me where too."

"The Hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland and step on it my wife is in labour!" I called out and as the jet took of I started pacing, "Yelena relax Wanda will be okay everything will be okay."