"Well, he's being biased if he's just listening to your opinion," Jackson argued. "A principal being biased is unacceptable as it proves that our opinions are used-"

"You're wrong," Jungkook corrected him. "We collect different students' opinions and collate them together to see which one would benefit our school more. A funeral held especially for a few students for Lucas can attract unnecessary attention and their parents had told us to keep it quiet."

Jackson poke a tongue in his inner cheek in annoyance, and I bit my lip nervously. An intense stare has been happening between them and it kind of scares me as it looks like two dogs were trying not to devour each other.

"Do you two somehow know each other?" I asked out loud and Jungkook had given me the same intense stare he did with Jackson, as though he wanted me to shut up. "Okay sorry," I murmured, fiddling with my fingers as I look away, trying to not roll my eyes.

Geez, what is he getting so mad about? Jackson is a nice kid...

"Well, okay?" Jackson replied in a haughty way, as though he didn't care what Jungkook had said. He had rolled his eyes in a way I found irritating but I decided to look away. "We won't make a funeral for him then, just like you wanted. But we will take Y/N from you as we haven't hung out with her much. Will that be okay with you?"

"She's not going anywhere with you but staying here until we've captured every single one of the murderers," Jungkook elucidated and I try to apologise to them by using my hands but they weren't looking at me but frowning at Jungkook.

"Why not? Is not like the two of us are the murderers!" Jue Chen declared.

"So? You two may be lying- who knows?" Jungkook replied blankly and I expected Jackson to roast him back or something but he remained silent while Jue Chen frowned in disbelief.

"What- do you honestly suspect us as murderers!? That's unbelievable!" She caterwauled and I chew my lip, unsure of how to act.

"I suspect everyone besides my close friends," Jungkook stated truthfully.

"What if one of your friends had backstabbed you like Sehun?" Jackson asked, tilting his head. "It can happen you know."

"Sehun wasn't really considered a close friend. He was just a friend," Jungkook answered with a sarcastic smile.

"You're eventually gonna lose everyone with an attitude like that," Jackson sighed, staring at him in disgust. "Controlling your girlfriend's life is just a big no," He shakes his head and then looks at me while pointing at Jungkook. "This is one of the terrible red flags. Controlling your life means he's being obsessive which means you need to cut ties with him or you're-"

"Jackson," I cut him off, as I pass an arm through Jungkook's waist to pull him closer to me too as I could feel his wrist clenching. I didn't want him to yell at Jackson or start an argument, is still quite early in the morning. "He's not controlling me. He has his own reasons why he's like this so don't worry about our relationship."

"I don't care about your relationship. I'm only saying this because you're my friend and I just want the best for you," Jackson explained. "So I don't think-

"Thank you for worrying about me Jackson," I cut him off with a small smile. "But I don't think I need someone to decide what's best for me when it comes to choosing a partner. I got this, is fine." I replied and Jackson's forehead creased and he glances over at Jue Chen who seems to be intimidated by Jungkook.

I don't really blame them... Jungkook had made me feel alienated when I first met him.

"Do you want to come with us though?" Jackson had repeated his previous question, as though he was unaware of how sensitive Jungkook currently was. "You don't have to listen-"

"Sorry but I never really plan to come," I lied guiltily. "Either way, I didn't really get enough sleep last night due to reasons, I guess I'll see you guys later?"

"Damn, that's unfortunate," Jackson said, but he had smiled cheerfully despite my rejection. "Is all good, get some rest alright?"

"Yeah, sure! Sorry about it-"

"Don't worry about it!" Jue Chen, waving a hand at me. "We're gonna go and have some breakfast now, we'll see you some time yeah!?" She shouted, raising a fist at me and both of them had a smile as beautifully before leaving me. To be honest, a part of me wanted to go desperately but at the same time, I was tired.

Jungkook's arm have drifted away from me and I turned to see his back facing me. He was already leaving without saying a word as though he was mad at me. Following him with a distance, I shove open the door in a demanding way as I charge up to him to stop him once I was in front of him.

"What?" He asked, sliding both of his hands into his baggy pants while looking down at me.

"What do you have against Jue Chen and Jackson?" I questioned him. "They're literally just normal people- sometimes I question your hostility. Especially to people, you don't even know much yet."  

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

P.S: Forgot to add this but finally chapter 100 :>>