What a Bunch of Newlyweds

Start from the beginning

"Ah if you say so..." You ended up getting a bit flustered too. Turning away at the other direction instead.

"My my. They're already flirting around first thing in the morning." Lisa covered her mouth from a giggle. The two of them hadn't really left where they were standing. "There's been a really pure aura floating around since Windblume, huh?"

"Well I don't have anything to say about it. As long as it's not affecting productivity, its fine..." Jean said. Already used to the Librarian's little tangents. "I'm sure you're satisfied that your... 'ship' has come to fruition."

"Hmm... Don't worry Jean. I'm still trying to get 'Jealuc' to happen so I'll still be busy."

The Acting Grandmaster's face instantly turned red as she turned back to Lisa. "Jea-!? Lisa please! Wh-what are you saying? P... Please just use your time doing actual work instead of... That! I hope you aren't bothering Sir Diluc with-"

"Oh don't worry I'm doing my duties properly while setting out flags!" Lisa rubbed Jean's shoulders. Whispering "Besides... As long as long as its related to you, I'm sure it doesn't bother him at at all..."

The usual serious facade of the Acting Grandmaster was no where to be seen as she stormed back into her office.

•••••

After a long days work, everyone who could end their shifts now began to return back to the headquarters while those with the night shift began to come in.

You yawned and stretched as you walked back with your knight friends. Meeting them on your back, it ended up being a more lively return.

"You know (Y/N), ever since you've became an Outrider we don't hang out a lot anymore." Hans mentioned.

"Of course he doesn't, his schedule is just already packed with Outrider duties... And Amber." Frank who started it like he was defending you, ended the sentence with a snarky glance.

"Ah indeed. He has very much gone pass a level we could never catch up to." Hans playfully nodded and sighed.

You groaned. "Come on guys. Just say the word, I'll hang. Besides, it's not like Amber's the first thing I think about the moment I get off work..."

You nervously laughed. It kinda made sense so the two were about to agree to it... That is until you saw Amber waiting for you at the headquarters. She waved at you before you hurriedly went to her.

"Ah well, I gotta go guys! See you tomorrow!" You waved goodbye at them. They didn't do anything else other than just stared blankly at you.

"... Well at least we'll always be comrades. Right, Hans?" Frank put a hand on his buddy's shoulder.

" Haha of course."

" Hey Hans, your shift over or what?" The two of them heard someone call. They looked back to see a girl impatiently waiting for him.

" Oh, Lina. Were you waiting? I could have just went over by myself." Hans walked over to her with a smile.

"..." Frank stared dumbfounded at him. With a stiff and nervous face he asked. "My my, Hans, Who is this? Your... Girlfriend mayhaps?"

Hans went red. "What? No no! Lina's just a friend! We knew each other since we were kids so our families are close! That's all!"

"Y-yeah!... We're... Nothing like that at all." Lina also added. But her face softened with a frown as she looked away somehow looking disappointed.