"THAT EXISTED?" Chaeryeong-unnie asked in shocked.

"It did." Yeonjun-oppa told her.

"This is so funny to watch." Kai whispered.

"See, you picked a great game." I nudged him.

"A ship between you and I? How the hell did that happened?" Soobin-oppa asked with a confused face. We laughed at his reaction.

"How do I answer this nicely?" He pondered. "Uhm. It's not that I'm disagreeing with the ship but you know. I see you and the others as my friends and I just can't imagine....that." Soobin-oppa gulped.

"Okay! HAHA I was just testing if you knew that. I see you as an older brother too. I also don't know where that ship came from too." Ryujin-unnie said as they high-fived.

"Next!"

The bottle spinned once more and it landed...to me. And the other side landed at Beomgyu-oppa. Oh no. I'm so doomed.

"Okay Yuna! Pick truth or dare~" He said.

"Truth." I said without thinking twice. I think a dare would be more risky especially that we are talking with Beomgyu- oppa here.

Beomgyu-oppa grinned and clasped his hands together.

"Was it true that you were staring at Huening Kai at that one award show?"

Our circle became silent and looked at me anticipating for my answer. This is very pressuring uh-

"Uh is no one gonna question if that's real or not?" I nervously chuckled.

"Yuna. It was all over the internet actually..." Chaeryeong-unnie said.

I nervously looked at Huening Kai beside me and he was also looking at me and waiting for my answer.

"No." I shortly answered as they furrowed their eyebrows.

"Really?" Lia-unnie asked.

"I was looking at the screens. Which was in front of him." I explained.

"Oh.." They all nodded.

"I thought you had a crush on him. I mean we were teenagers so." Ryujin-unnie shrugged.

"Oh, no no. It was a misunderstanding." I waved my hands signalling a no.

They all looked at Huening and I did the same.

"Wh-why are you all looking at me? We now heard the real reason behind those videos now. Right?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, that's true. Now, that's a wrap for Yuna!" Soobin said and clapped his hands.

"Next!"

I was lying. But like Ryujin-unnie said, we were teenagers. So it's normal. I didn't actually had a crush on him. It was kind of like I was stunned by him that time. Plus, he was looking at someone else that time too so...

Back to the game, It was now Yeji-unnie and Taehyun's turn. Unnie gets to ask while Taehyun pick.

"Since I'm not a coward, I'll go with dare." He boasted as we cooed.

"That's the spirit!" Beomgyu-oppa spoke.

"I dare you to stand up and dance a song from your favorite girl group." Yeji-unnie dared.

"Noona, you should've picked a harder dare. This is too easy."

Taehyun wasted no time and stood up. Surprisingly, he danced to Wannabe. He danced to our song!

He danced it full with the dance break while we are singing for him. Chaeryeong-unnie is taking a video of him.

This is gonna be so memorable. This whole trip will be.