#Group Lunch

[June 25, 2021 | 11:31 am]
at KBS Cafeteria

Yeonjun

Me, Beomgyu, and Huening Kai are on our way to the cafeteria since Ryujin told Beomgyu that both groups will have lunch together.

Taehyun aren't with us so I assume he is already there. While Soobin, he said he will catch up since he is still rehearsing their mc script.

As we approach the KBS cafeteria, we saw Chaeryeong and Taehyun already sitting at one of the tables.

Chaeryeong stood up and bowed at us as we did the same.

"Where is Soobin-oppa?" She asked.

"He'll catch up." I replied as she nodded and sat back down.

"Come on guys, let's sit down now." Chaeryeong gestured us to sit down as we did.

"Where are your members?" Beomgyu asked. Chaeryeong was about to say something but didn't get to when she saw the girls entering the cafeteria.

"There they are!" She waved at them. The girls started walking towards us and waved back.

"Yo, Yj!" Yeji raised her fist as I fist bumped her.

It became a signature thing now everytime we meet.

They started sitting down at the other side of the table and Chaeryeong decided to switch with Huening Kai so she can join her members.

The table just consists of 5 chairs so we just decided to sit at the tables beside each other.

"Who will go there to wait for our orders?" Lia asked us. We all looked at each other and shrugged.

"You, I guess." I joked as they all laughed.

"You picked the smallest one to carry 10 order." She replied as I tried to my best to stop laughing.

"The tallest one will accompany you." Soobin spoke from behind us.

"Oh you're here." I exclaimed.

"And the black-haired one, the long-haired one, the silver-haired one, the pigtails-one, the one with the hair spray, and the red haired-one." He added as we all looked at him confused.

"But that's all of us." Taehyun said.

"Exactly now, stand up. And we'll get our orders." He told us as we groaned and stood up.

"Then who will guide our tables?" Yeji asked. "You know what I mean." She told our leader.

"I'm not finished yet." He spoke.

"Except the maknaes." He pointed at Huening Kai and Yuna. "Because we love them."

Both maknaes cheered and high-fived each other.

"I'm the same age as Huening." Taehyun spoke.

"Yes, but you are not included. Now, move along." Soobin shooed him to go to the line.

I chuckled and walked with Soobin to go behind the girls.

The reason why we don't want to go the line is because the line is so long.
Like, so long.

[June 25, 2021 | 11:36 am]

Huening Kai

What a good day to be a maknae. Me and Yuna are just chilling here at our tables watching our older members standing at the long lane. It's moving fast though.