ㅡ Jeju 07

Huening Kai

Huening Kai

Before we got to explore the island, one of the staffs gave us a card containing a 'mission'. They explained that it's just random.

"But wait, how are we gonna do this?" Yuna asked the staff.

What written in the card was we need to film or take photos of the island. We need to make it as aesthetic as possible and at least two of us need to be in the photo. It was just a fun add-on while roaming around the island.

"Don't take it too seriously. Just make it fun." Our staff smiled as we nodded and walk along.

"Can Yuna and noona just get in the photos?" Taehyun asked us.

"If it's okay for them." We both looked at the girls as they shrugged.

"It's okay for me." Chaeryeong-noona said.

"Sure, me too. Take pretty pictures, you two." Yuna pointed at us as we chuckled at her.

We walked for a while to find a place to take pictures and we spotted this simple sea side.

"Wow, it looks so simple here but it's beautiful." Yuna jumped around and played with the water.

"Let's take one here. Who would go first?" Taehyun asked.

"Let's just take one for each of them." I suggested.

"Yuna, go first." Chaeryeong-noona told her. She nodded and soaked her feet in the water.

"Yuna, choose your photographer! Taehyun or Kai?" Noona shouted since she's in a distance.

"You guys choose! I'm fine with either." She answered.

"Okay!" Taehyun shouted back. "Go Huening." He gave me the camera.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself.

"Yes." He winked at me and went beside Noona on the side.

What's up with the wink? I was about to ask but shrugged it off and opened the camera.

"Yuna!" I called as she smiled and posed for the camera.

I took a couple of pictures so we can have choices later. Yuna approached me as I showed her the photos I took.

"Pretty!" She exclaimed. "You need to take more of my pictures." She nudged.

"If you say so." I laughed.

"Unnie! You're next." She called noona. I shoved the camera to Taehyun's hands.

"You take hers." I winked back and walked away.

I'm just teasing him back.

After a couple of minutes, we took enough pictures there and moved to another location. Of course, with Yuna and Chaeryeong-noona still our models.