Chapter 30

Third person POV .....

Yeji is already in front of Chaeryeong's house. She was nervous and didn't know what to do.

She was holding a flower and a box of pastries to give for her girlfriend's sister.

Taking a deep breath, she rang the doorbell and the most beautiful woman in her sight opened it.

"Yeddeong!!" Chaeryeong shouted and immediately hugged the cat eyed.

"I thought you weren't coming" Chaeryeong said and pout.

"Will I miss this day of Not seeing you" Yeji said and smirked.

"Shhhh, come on. My sister is waiting for us" Yeji pur her arms to her girlfriend's shoulder and they walked into the house.

When they entered, they were immediately greeted by Chaeyeon and Sakura who were flirting.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

"It's to early Unnie" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

Chaekura was shocked and immediately separated from each other.

"You're really annoying Chaeryeong" Chaeyeon said and rolled her eyes.

Chaeryeong just giggled and so did Chaeyeon's husband Sakura.

"I'm sorry Unnie. By the way, this is Yeji" said Chaeryeong and her brother looked immediately.

Chaeyeon slowly approached the couple and looked at Yeji.

While the cat eyed was a little nervous. She swallowed when she saw Chaeryeong's sister smile.

"You're beautiful, you're just like my sister" Chaeyeon said and smiled.

When yeji heard that, she took a deep breath and smiled as well.

"Thank you Unnie" that's all she said and held Chaeryeong's hand.

"Well, I know you miss each other. So go to the room and talk there, remember. No one will do anything wrong" Chaeyeon reminded and smiled.

"I will Unnie. Oh... by the way this is for you " Yeji replied and handed Chaeyeon the box of pastries she brought.

"Thanks Yeji"

She is happy because her girlfriend's sister did not say anything bad.

They entered Chaeryeong's room and closed the door.

Ehen they entered, Yeji immediately pulled Chaeryeong to hug. Its obvious, she misses her girlfriend.

"Is that how you really miss me" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

"Of course, I didn't fall asleep thinking about you" Yeji replied and buried her face in the younger's neck to inhale its fragrant smell.

"Me too"

They part away on hug and stared to each other eyes.

Their faces slowly approached and in a moment their lips were pressed.

They move and sync and never part away. Chaeryeong wrapped her arms around Yeji's neck and Yeji arms roam the waist of the younger.

Yeji leaned Chaeryeong against the wall, Not parting with the kiss.

Yeji took Chaeryeong's hand and leaned it against the wall as well.

They part away for the air and stared at each other HUNGRILY.

They kiss turn to a heat session until Yeji turn Chaeryeong and move forward so they land on the bed.

They parted again and leaned their foreheads on each other.

"Can I?" Yeji asked while nuzzling the younger's arm.

Chaeryeong just nodded and let Yeji take off her shirt.

They lips touched again and Yeji gently laid Chaeryeong on the bed.

"Hmmm ~" Chaeryeong let out a hum which turned on Yeji even more.

Yeji's kisses dropped to the younger's jawline while Chaeryeong moaned.

"Yeji...." Chaeryeong called.

Yeji stopped what she was doing and responded to her girlfriend.

"Why baby?"

"Are you sure about this?"

When Yeji heard that, she immediately woke up to the truth and sat down.

"Why? Why did you stop?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this to you. You're not ready" Yeji said and bowed in disappointment.

Chaeryeong also sat down and approached her girlfriend.

"Is that so, it's okay. We can do that next time, when it's okay for the two of us" said Chaeryeong and patted Yeji's shoulder.

Yeji looked at Chaeryeong and gave a peck to its lips.

"I love you okay?" she said and smiled.

"I know" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

"When something bad happens in our relationship, think this okay?. I did nothing and no matter what happens, you are the only one I love, no one else" Yeji said and cried.

Chaeryeong doesn't know why Yeji is saying that.

"Why are you talking like that? Is there a problem?"

"No, I'm just saying"

"Aishhh Yeddeong, don't be like that. I thought something had happened"

"I'm sorry. Can we sleep next to each other?" Yeji asked and pout.

"Of course, come" Chaeryeong tapped her side where she wanted Yeji to lie down.

Yeji lay down and pulled Chaeryeong to hug her.

'You're my comfort, my forever comfort'

"Are they asleep yet?" Sakura asked her wife. They are now standing in front of Chaeryeong's bedroom door. They listen if there is noise to be heard.

"Maybe. Earlier we heard crying, but now it's gone" Chaeyeon replied and pressed her ear to the door again.

"I don't hear anything anymore, they might be asleep"

"Come on, let's go to sleep too" Sakura said and pulled her wife into the room.

Until something entered Sakura's mind.

.