Chapter 29

Third person pov.......

"Chaeryeong-ah wake up ~" the brunette woke up immediately when she heard a familiar Voice.

"Unnie?" Chaeryeong asked when she saw her unnie Chaeyeon next to her.

"Wake up, It's already 8:00 am little peach" Chaeyeon said and giggled.

"Unnie, it's weekend so I don't have class" Chaeryeong complained and closed her eyes again.

"You better get up or I will tease you all day with your girlfriend" Chaeyeon said with a grin.

Chaeryeong immediately opened her eyes and sat down.

"How did you find out unnie?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Let's just say that, because of my daughter" Chaeryeong rested deeply and held on to her temple.

"Don't blame my daughter Chaeryeongie"

"I won't unnie" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

"Get up now, breakfast is ready"

Chaeryeong nodded and Chaeyeon left the room so that her sister could do her business.

After taking a bath, Chaeryeong got dressed and went downstairs.

"Unnie!!!" Chaeryeong almost fell when he was greeted by Yuna's hug.

"Morning Yuna-ssi" Chaeryeong greeted and picked up the child.

"Yuna, you shouldn't be carrying Chaeryeong unnie anymore. You're too heavy" Sakura said and took Yuna to Chaeryeong.

"I just want to hug her. Because I didn't sleep next to her last night "Yuna replied and pout.

"Its okay Yuna-ssi, we can cuddles later while watching TV"

"No cuddles first, we're going somewhere Chaer" Chaeyeon interrupted so her sister looked at her.

"Where will we go?" Astonishment of it.

"We're going to the company I work for"

"Huh? Why? What am I going to do there?"

"Just come with me, don't worry I have a surprise for you"

"Surprise?"

"Just wait"

Chaeryeong just continued eating and when she finished she sat on the couch first while waiting for her sister.

"Do you think she'll accept the job?" SAkura asked while adjusting Chaeyeon's necktie.

"Yes, she will accept that, she has wanted to be a dance choreographer for a long time. And I also know that this will help her save money for herself and for her future"

"What if that's another reason for her to lose time in her relationship with Yeji?"

"Yeji will understand her. If she really loves Chaeryeong, she will understand what she is doing"

"In fact, you have a point too"

Chaeyeon took her husband's hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry about things babe, Chaeryeong will do it. I know  she can do that" .

"I'm just worried, I do not want to force Chaeryeong to the thing that she don't want to do" say Sakura and take a deep breath.

Chaeyeon looked at her and washed his wife's forehead.

"It will be made to Chaeryeong Babe, I promised" Sakura smiled and also Chaeyeon.

They went down to the living room and they met Chaeryeong and Yuna sitting in the sofa.