Chapter 26

Third person pov.....

"Aishh why is he stupid?" Chaeryeong complained and pout.

They are now watching TV in the living room. Yeji is happy with Chaeryeong's reaction.

"Baby, don't worry. He can do what he needs to do too" Yeji said and patted the younger's back.

Chaeryeong buried her face in Yeji's chest and hugged her tightly.

"We're just still dating, but if you act like I'm your girlfriend" Yeji joked and chuckled.

"I love hugs, especially when it's from you" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

Yeji even hugged the younger tightly and gently kissed her head.

A few more hours passed, and it was time for lunch. Chaeryeong raised her head and looked at Yeji.

"Yeddeong... I'm hungry" she said and pout.

"Oh...... I forgot what time it is" Yeji was about to stand up but Chaeryeong still tightened her hug.

"Ryeongie, I need to stand up to cook" Yeji said.

"How can you cook if the fridge is empty" Yeji was surprised, but she immediately remembered that the fridge was empty.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I just need to go to the supermarket to buy groceries"

"Are you leaving yet?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yeah, I have to hurry because I know you'll be hungry" Yeji said and giggled.

"But I want to come with you" Chaeryeong whined.

"Are you sure?"

Chaeryeong nodded cutely then stood up.

"Hurry up Yeddeong!!!" Chaeryeong shouted from outside the House.

"I'm coming princess??!" Yeji shouted back making Chaeryeong blushed a little.

Yeji closed the door and approached Chaeryeong. She saw it was red so she smirked.

"Why are you blushing?" She asked.

"Y-You call me...."

"Princess?" said Yeji and smiled.

Chaeryeong's cheek blushed even more and Yeji's shoulder was gently slapped.

"Stop playing around Yeji!!!"

"Don't worry, I'll just call you princess because you're my only princess" Yeji said and kissed Chaeryeong's forehead.

Chaeryeong smiled because of what the cat eyed said nicely.

"Let's go?"

"Sure!"

They made their way to the nearby supermarket.

When they arrived, Yeji opened Chaeryeong's car and helped her out.

"Yeji..... You don't need to support me anymore. I can do it "said Chaeryeong.

"There's nothing you can do, I want to take care of you"

"I'll just get out of the car, it's not dangerous"

"Still."

Chaeryeong did nothing. She just rested deeply because she knew she would lose to Yeji.

Chaeryeong was about to walk into the market when Yeji held her arm.

"Why is there a problem?" She asked.

It did not respond. instead, Yeji inter whined their Hands together.

"No, I just want to hold your hand" Yeji replied and smiled.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and hid her smile. They walked into the market and took a cart.

"Ryeongie?" Yeji calls the brunette.

"Hm?"

"Just take what you want to take okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Sure, where are you okay. I'm there too" Yeji said.

Chaeryeong just pout then smiled.

"Do you think I got a lot?" said Chaeryeong with worried expression.

She is now looking at the counter while looking at the price of her purchases.

Yeji just chuckled. Chaeryeong is so cute even though she doesn't do anything.

Yrji wrapped her arms on Chaeryeong shoulder then kiss her temple. Making the brunette flinch.

"Don't worry about the prices baby, I can pay for that as long as you're okay" Yeji explained and kissed Chaeryeong's temple again.

They have already paid for what they bought and are out of the market. They put their purchases in the shotgun seat and Chaeryeong sat in the passenger seat.

Meanwhile, Yeji went to the restroom for a while.

When she came out of the restroom. She was stopped by a woman wearing short shorts.

"Uhmm can I help you?" Yeji asked the Woman.

It just grinned and bit her lower lip.

Yeji rested deeply because she already knew what the Woman wanted.

She immediately pushed it and leaned on the sink.

"If you're planning something bad for me, can you not continue. I already have a girlfriend so I don't have time for you!!" Yeji shouted and released the Woman.

She adjusted herself and went straight to her car. She saw Chaeryeong just looking around.

She opened the car so Chaeryeong was surprised.

"Y-Yeji! Why are you taking so long?" Chaeryeong asked and pout.

"I'm sorry princess, a woman approached me earlier. She had a plan, but I immediately told her that I already have a girlfriend"

"Girlfriend? Yeji, we're just in dating-"

"But I know you're going to be my girlfriend, right?" Yeji winked.

"Hmm" Chaeryeong hummed then smile.

"So don't over think okay? I love you" Yeji said and held Chaeryeong's hand.

She was already driving home to the rest house. When they arrived, they immediately arranged what they had bought and Yeji started cooking.

While Chaeryeong is in the study room, reading a book.

When Yeji finished cooking. She arranged it on the table and looked for Chaeryeong.

She entered the study room and went to the table where the brunette was.

She saw her reading wearing her glasses and messy hair.

Only now did she see the Woman who was so beautiful and she would rather see her forever.

"Ryeongie ~ time for lunch" she called here.

It looked at her and smiled.

'Those crescent eyes ....'

She also smiled and approached Chaeryeong.

"You're so pretty you know....." She said and stroked the girl cheek.

"I know" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

Yeji took her hand and left the study room.