11

We sat in the waiting room, Jungkook, Jackson, Namjoon and myself all waiting to finally see our little bean, they were now 13weeks and it was going to be our first ultrasound, I was so nervous but also so excited "Hyorin?" The nurse called and we all stood up "this way please" She said and I followed her with the others behind me. I laid on the bed while the others stood in the room by the door I watched as they all teared up "it's not fair you guys get to see Bean before I do" I said making them laugh I wasn't able to see yet since the Nurse had to take all her pictures and such first which I understood.

"Jackson" "Namjoon" They said looking at each other while pointing to the screen "what?" I asked and they both turned to me "nothing they just moved" Jungkook laughed making me smile

"Jackson" "Namjoon" They said looking at each other while pointing to the screen "what?" I asked and they both turned to me "nothing they just moved" Jungkook laughed making me smile. The nurse turned the screen to me and I started to cry "thats our little bean?" I asked and she nodded and played their heart beat which had us all in tears "They are strong and healthy you are doing a good job mama" she said making me smile as she printed off the photos and handed them to Jungkook. "Your next appointment your uncle already has scheduled for 7 weeks from today for the gender" she said making me smile "We're all hoping for a girl" Jackson laughed making her smile "well you have a 50/50 chance" she laughed and we all did too.

"Well are we all ready to go to the concert? Jihyun is there with Jimin, we still have a few hours to kill so we could show everyone little bean" Jungkook said and I nodded my head,

We walked back stage "hello" Jackson bowed to BTS's manager and we all did the same but the reaction they gave me was very cold. "You're on in 1 hour so be ready" he said and everyone bowed, why would they have a meeting without Namjoon and Jungkook? "Hyung where were you guys?" Tae asked and Jungkook smiled "we had the ultrasound appointment" Namjoon said and everyone looked at us "wanna see?!" Jungkook asked and everyone looked at us with excitement.

"There is our little bean!" Jungkook smiled and everyone looked super excited "We find out the gender in 7 more weeks hopefully" I said and they all kept looking at the photo "Wow there is really a little tiny human in there" Yoongi said making us...

"There is our little bean!" Jungkook smiled and everyone looked super excited "We find out the gender in 7 more weeks hopefully" I said and they all kept looking at the photo "Wow there is really a little tiny human in there" Yoongi said making us laugh. "Jungkook you're here?" We turned to see Bang PD and I smiled "Ajusshi Look!" I smiled showing him the ultrasound and Jungkook looked a little stiff. "cute" he said and handed it back to me but his face had no emotion "good luck 30mins get ready, girls to the stadium please" He said and I became really confused on why he was being so cold.. "Kota" I turned to Jungkook as he pulled me into him hugging me "Have a good concert okay i'll be cheering you on" I smiled "yeah.." "is everything okay?" I asked and he nodded "Jungkook.." I sighed and he just smiled I didn't want to push it anymore and let out a sigh before walking off with Kota.