"I can work with that." He said, "Get some sleep, Y/N. Your surprise will be ready by tomorrow."

"Whatever you say, Shuji." She was perplexed by his strange choice of words, but she played along for his sake. Hurridly, she texted back everybody before placing her phone down, getting comfortable once more.

"Good night, Y/N," Hanma whispered as his hand inched closer to her chest.

"Shuji," She sternly uttered, "Keep your hands away from my breasts." Hanma chuckled.

"Okay, you caught me." He grinned, "Now that I'm awake, I don't want to go to sleep anymore."

Y/N sighed, turning around so that her back was now facing the male.

"Tire yourself out, Shuji. I haven't had a decent sleep in ages. Let me get some rest." Despite her words, she wasn't even one bit tired now. Her eyes were open, her brain was functioning, and her alert levels were high.

"Aw, come on. I know that's not how you really feel." Hanma kissed the back of her neck, "Let's go have some fun. There's nothing to do anyway." He continued to overwhelm Y/N with affection until she, eventually, gave in.

The H/C-haired girl sighed as she sat up, stretching her stiff limbs.

"Let's go before I change my mind." She grumbled. Hanma silently opened his door, peeking his head into the dark hallway.

Y/N shoved past him, unfazed. She slipped on her shoes and unlocked the front door with ease.

She exited the house, Hanma following close behind.

"Let's go to the park." The tall male uttered as he pulled out a cigarette. He lit it, offering the cancer stick to Y/N.

She shrugged before taking it, placing the cigarette between her lips. She hadn't smoked in ages, not since Hanma first got into the hospital.

"Hey, Y/N, use this to cover your eyes." Hanma handed her a piece of cloth. She arched an eyebrow.

"What the fuck is that for?" She muttered, "Why do I need to cover my eyes?" Her companion huffed.

"Just do it," He said, "For me, please." He smiled. Y/N clicked her tongue as she grabbed the fabric, wrapping it around her head so she could no longer see.

Hanma placed his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to an unknown location.

Y/N blew out a cloud of smoke, mentally mapping all the twists and turns. After what felt like forever, the pair finally stopped.

"Shuji," Y/N muttered, "I'm not dumb. We aren't at the park." She ripped off the blindfold and looked around for Hanma. He was nowhere in sight.

Y/N sighed, shaking her head.

"Shuji, I'm leaving." She turned around to walk away, but a hand suddenly covered her mouth. Y/N let out a muffled gasp, her survival instincts kicking in.

Was it the masked man? Or was it another person looking to ruin her life?

Y/N kicked them as hard as possible in the private area, assuming it was a male. Even if they were a girl, it would still hurt due to the force.