T w e n t y - s e v e n

Hazel Williams

I woke up snuggling against Jace in my sleep, rubbing my eyes I looked at him. His shallow breaths were echoing in my ear and his thumb unknowingly circled my waist.

And then the realization hit me. We said I love you to each other. It was followed by another realization, I have a dog!

"Morning." His voice has husky and deep, a typical morning one.

I smiled at him on my way to the bathroom.
"Wait up! I'm coming with." He said as he ran over to me, pulling me closer and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Fine. No sex, I'm sore and I can barely move." I said and his mouth curled up into a smirk. I scoffed at him jokingly, but giggled afterwards.

"I did that to you." He mumbled under his breath. I slapped his arm and he laughed breathlessly.

I undressed myself but not completely because Jace did the honors of taking down my underwear.

I turned the water on and waited till the bath filled up, while it was filling Jace undressed and I, with no shame, checked him out.

"Careful amore, a little more of that and you might just be more sore." I bit my lip and turned around, not letting him feel victorious.

The bath was full with water, so I added shampoo and Jace sat inside first. I layed on him so my back was on his chest. But, unfortunately, I wasn't comfortable enough in this position.

Fuck.
I turned around hoping he wouldn't get hard, I had to straddle him. His face expression changed from calm to surprised as my boobs were now on his chest and my clit right above his dick.

The tip touched me and I knew he got hard, so why don't I tease a bit? I moved my hips so my pussy was moving all around his dick.

Even in the bathtub, I could feel how wet and needy I was. My pussy needed more.

I stopped when I felt his hand on my cheeks pulling me towards him. "Such a tease. And you know what happens next." He whispered, his two fingers on my chin.

His dick thrust straight into me, making me let out a loud moan. I grabbed onto his shoulders to steady my balance.

"Fuck.." I breathed out and he chuckled, picking up the pace.

"You brought this onto yourself, baby." He said, snaking his hand around my neck.

"You feel so good." He groaned and threw his head back.

I looked at him pleading to let me come. "Don't ever tease me again." I nodded, he thrusted hard into me.

He hit my g-spot every single time. Feeling Jace's dick inside of me was euphoric.

I released almost instantly, moaning. He smirked and pulled me to him, kissing me.

"You okay, my love?" My heart jumped at the nickname, but I nodded. I layed on his chest, exhausted, while he kissed my head, washing my hair and body.

We got out of the bath soon after, and I dried myself, then went to pick out an outfit. Pulling out a purple top and Nike shorts out of my closet, I realized that was good enough.

 Pulling out a purple top and Nike shorts out of my closet, I realized that was good enough

I then walked downstairs, grabbing Moon and petting him. "Hi, baby!" I squealed, kissing his head and preparing his food.

I have to go shopping for him, this will be a lot of fun.
_________
IM NOT DEADM JUST SCHOOL THINGS.

Anyways Hii y'all! Just wanted to let you know that I am so grateful for the support on this book. I started writing to see if it will work out not expecting anything, but now I have over 15k reads on this book, I love you all so much!

P.S. when this book ends, should I write another one? If so, I already have the characters and everything else prepared, and Emerald is the part of the book:)

BYEEE
________
UPDATEEEEEE

7.7.2023. I'm working on a book called A Gamble Of Hearts rn and let me tell you, the male mc is so fucking AHHHHH.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter;)