N i n e t e e n

Jace William Smith

I stood there in horror as Marco ran out of the house, that fucker.

Why? Because I thought I killed him. I thought I killed the fucker who stole every little one of the girls I have fucked.

I never felt anything for any of them. But Hazel was something different, it wasn't love for sure, right? Maybe it was the hatred I felt for her attitude.

"Come on, let's go upstairs." I grabbed Hazels hand and went upstairs with her. The look in her eyes almost made my heart break, almost. She looked afraid, angry and confused.

I sat her on the bed as she looked at my eyes like they were gold. Fuck, she's so- NO. Jace, no. Focus. I wanted to slap myself from thinking about her.

"Your pride really won't allow it, hm?" She asked as I looked her straight in the eyes confused. How did she know? However, I need to play it off before I destroy her, and I can't allow myself that.

"What? I don't understand you. Don't talk to me like I'm your friend." She nodded slowly at my words. I wanted to apologize for being so rude and ignorant to her. I'd allow it but omertà wouldn't.

I pulled a desk chair in front of her and sat down,
"Alright, I need you to tell me what Marco whispered in your ear, what did he do." Her eyes started to water a bit but I just pretended like I didn't see it, otherwise I'd have this strong urge to pull her into my arms and comfort her.

She shook her head slowly meaning she didn't want to. "I know you don't feel comfortable with it. But you have to tell me. Please Hazel, talk to me." She looked at me. I never pleaded, for anything.

"He whispered : "The things I would do to your fragile little body." And he put his hand around my waist." I was shocked, how dare he. How dare he come into my house and threaten my girl. Wait, what? Marco, my step-brother, you will be killed, by tonight.

"Hazel.." I cupped her face and kissed her gently, I really couldn't hold back anymore. I needed to kiss her, I just needed her.

She kissed me back obviously. It started evolving to something more after a few seconds.

I wrapped my hands around the waist, and that was when I felt it, an envelope.

"Hazel, hold up a second." I pulled back and pulled the envelope out and opened it, ripping the paper that was shielding it.

It was a note, that fucker put a note there, and something else, a bracelet. That's not a bracelet and I knew it, stronzo. (Asshole)

Hey Hazel, when did I have time to write this?
Well before I entered the house, I saw you and Jace talking, so I wrote a note.
You're really hot and sexy, to bad Jace had to get you.
Do you know that he fucked every woman ever seen? No? Well you know it now.
Okay well not every woman, but you get the point.
Just wanted to say, meet me in the alleyway behind the St. Pauls Hospital
We can have fun, if you know what I mean.

Marco, the hotter one;)

I cant believe this. What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy. I felt the anger build up inside of me, I felt it flow through my veins.

"What's that?" I ignored her question and stood up, clutching the envelope tighter, making it wrinkly.

"Jace what the fuck is that?!" I ignored her again. Practically all I saw was red.

"JACE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I had enough of this bullshit. I had enough of him. I had enough of people trying to take what's mine.

I ran downstairs, grabbed my car keys, two guns and put them by my hips. I opened the door and ran out, she followed behind me. It was raining heavily, but there were no fucks for me to give.

"JACE PLEASE." I turned around with droplets of rain all over my body. My shirt clenched around my body.

"HE WROTE A LETTER SAYING HE WANTED TO FUCK YOU AND THAT YOU SHOULD MEET HIM IN AN ALLEYWAY. THERE WAS ALSO A BRACELET THAT WAS ACTUALLY A TRACKER." Her eyes widened as she took in what I just said, I could tell she was speechless.

"Would you?" I asked, looking at the floor. Please, please don't say yes.

"What?" She looked at me confused. She looked like she didn't know what my question meant.

"WOULD YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU?!" Her eyes darkened. God, Hazel. Please let it be a no.

"No." She said quietly.

"What? I didn't hear you." I was hoping she said no. Why? I don't know.

"NO." Thank the Lord. The anger inside my body was replaced by relief flooding through. But I had one more question in mind.

"Why." She looked at me ready to answer. Her mouth opened and I swear I almost smiled at what she said next.

"You said it yourself. I'm only yours." I grinned, not smiled, but grinned. I strolled towards her and pulled her in for a kiss.

Our bodies moving in sync was everything I needed to calm me down. We kissed in the rain like there was no tomorrow.
__________

THIS ISNT THE END. THERE IS MORE TO THE BOOK I PROMISE.

LOL HEY.

EDITEDDD. I should be studying rn but like who cares?