F o u r

Hazel Williams
I climbed on my bed with tears flowing from my eyes. He's a dickhead. I imagined him to at least have a little bit of dignity.

A few seconds passed of me mentally gossiping about Jace, his mom entered my room. "Oh, hi." I muttered while wiping my tears away to cover the fact I've been crying like a loser.

"Hey sweetheart, I heard what happened right now, I'm so sorry, Jace has always been sad and just mad at the world, you could say he doesn't have a soft spot for anyone, so, until he trusts you, play it safe, okay?" She said with a soft tone while patting my shoulder. Was she the only nice person here? I nodded while leaning onto her hand.

"Now, let's see how many clothes is in the closet, hm?" She opened my closet and widened her eyes. Yeah, lady. Oh I'm sorry, would you prefer me taking the drugs my mother bought or clothes?

"This isn't a lot, we are all going out for dinner in a few hours, let's go shopping!!" She giggled and grabbed my hand. She was a bolt, my God. We ran downstairs and I stumbled, almost falling.

"We're going shopping Gabriel, she doesn't have a lot of clothes!" She said to her husband who just smiled and nodded in response. Okay, they have a healthy relationship.

We made our way out of the mansion. Completely astonished about the fact that there was a Lamborghini in front of me, she brushed it off and entered. Okay then.

She started driving while focusing on the road

She started driving while focusing on the road. Awkward silence fell and it was infuriating. "So, how old are you Hazel?" She asked trying to break the silence.

"Oh, I'm 18." I mumbled, she looked straight at me while having a big smile on her face. "Oh, Jace is 19!" She said a little bit too excitedly.

I put on the best smile I had and started blabbering about nonsense, to which, to-my-surprise, she started blabbering about my nonsense with me.

We talked about everything and I started to get comfortable with her. Maybe she was the only nice one here, my only friend was a woman who was about 49.

After 20 minutes, we reached the mall. And that woman parked like she was in a hurry, like there was an apocalypse and she was fighting for the last supplies.

"Ok, first, lingerie!" She winked at me, grabbing my hand. Pardon? I couldn't say anything because she started speed-walking.

We entered Victoria's Secret, and it was so fucking big. There was so much lingerie, underwear and everything else. I bet it's expensive.

"Get anything you want, no limit!" Ella said with a smile on her face. Oh, fuck yeah. She started walking another way and I the opposite one. I took whatever I could find in my size.

I got so much stuff, not just from Victoria's Secret. But from a lot of other stores too. Rich people shit.

We bought so much stuff and my hands hurt from carrying the bags, I could count at least 27 bags that were mine.

We were walking back when someone patted my shoulder. I managed to turn around with nothing falling.

"Oh, hi Luca! Hi Kira!" I yelled with a smile. I was honestly surprised because of seeing them here.
"Hey Hazel!" Luca said while hugging me. He smelled really nice. "Hii! Wow, that's a lot of stuff!" I heard Kira say, she looked at my bags for a few seconds.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys but I really have to go!" I said because I knew we had the dinner in an hour. And I'm not the best at social interactions.

We went outside and put our bags in the car. "The girl was right, that certainly is a lot of stuff" Ella smiled at me. And my response was a small giggle.

We got back to the mansion and I took my bags to my room, starting to unpack them. Holy shit will this even fit in the closet?

Someone opened the door, and fear struck through me. But thankfully, it was Gabriel. "Hey Hazel, just to inform you the dinner is in 45 minutes." I nodded and he went away, closing the door behind him.

Okay then, let's get ready.
____________

edited!

vote<3