T h r e e

Hazel Williams
I was so shocked. I knew she was like this, but who tells their child they are worth less than drugs. Who doesn't love their child?!

I was going to be marrying some Jace Smith and I was being sold to the mafia. It sounds like I'm in a movie, and in the moment. I wish I was. I tried convincing myself everything will be okay, but absolutely nothing will be even close to okay.

I put all of my belongings into my suitcase. When I was done I scrunched up onto my bed and cried, not caring for the time.

Well I should've cared because it was 4 pm. And I could practically feel the chuckles and giggles my mother let loose from downstairs.

"Oh Hazel! Down, now!" She screamed from downstairs, the happiness in her voice was loud and clear. I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs.

"Finally." My mother muttered. She opened the door for me to leave, and as I was walking, I looked at her for what I thought would be the last time, but boy was I wrong.

I sighed and walked out. There was a black limo waiting for me with a man in a suit inside. Well, what can you expect from the mafia.

I sat inside as he started driving. I was sold, like an object. She sold me, she didn't care if I was her daughter, she cared for drugs and alcohol. Man, if only dad was still alive.

I looked back to see my mother holding money in her hand and smiling wickedly, what a cunt.

I sighed, there was only me and the man inside. "Are you Jace?" I muttered quietly, surprised that the courage was there.

"No. I'm one of his bodyguards." The man said while still looking forward, not sparing me a second glance.

"Oh." Those were the only words I could manage to say, maybe it would be the best if I just stayed quiet.

"He is home." He said, again looking forward. A cold expression remained stoned into his face as I nodded my head.

After 15 minutes we reached a huge mansion. It was beautiful, but there were so many guards outside.

We walked outside and he took my suitcase inside. I followed behind him ad he opened the door, people were looking at me like they saw a ghost.

"Ah, you must be Hazel, I'm Jaces father, he is upstairs." His father greeted me. A small stubble was laying on his chin, his eyes were blue and his hair was gray, it was messily sitting on top of his head.

"Hi, nice to meet you." My voice broke, but thankfully he didn't notice. I shook his hand.
He smiled at me, and I think I returned the most wobbliest smile ever.

"Jace, come downstairs!" He yelled for his son, and footsteps were heard, but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.

A boy with brown hair and green eyes came downstairs, he looked really familiar. Realization hit me as he looked at me. Jace. Jace from school.

He looked at me and his eyes widened, like we were both planning my death. "Jace, this is Hazel!" A woman said, I assumed she was his mother.
"Hi." I muttered, I was scared, I stuck my hand out but it was ignored. Why thank you.

"Anyways, your room is upstairs Hazel, I'm Ella by the way!" His mother said, to which the husband responded with his name, Gabriel.

"Thank you." I said, I was so scared of Jace and what he would do when we were alone. I'm gonna stab him if he tries anything.

I went upstairs, the room was beautiful. And really big, a king-sized bed was pressed up against a wall and there was a big window beside it. There was a desk in the corner of the room, and right by it was a ginormous walk-in-wardrobe. Rich people shit.

I plopped my suitcase on the bed and started unpacking, I was done after about 30 minutes. My eyes caught a glimpse of a big bathroom in my room, thank fuck.

I was walking around, repositioning stuff to my liking when someone burst in the room like they own the place, and not too much to my surprise, he owns the place.

I gasped, it was Jace. "Listen, I don't know what the fuck is with this marriage shit, but I hate you. I always will, if you get on my nerves I will not hesitate to murder you in front of your mom." He said to me while holding my neck and pinning me to the wall, kinky. Shut up.

I nodded frantically while scratching his arm. He let go and gave me one last glare while rushing out and slamming the door behind him. He truly was the devil like people called him.
_______________
this is edited!! anyway, I hope you guys like the newer version