Percy almost laughed out loud, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself. She wanted to cover her mouth, but she didn't want to make any sudden movements and alert Nightwing to her location. She'll admit, her suit was somewhat similar to his. Although there were far from identical, she could see how in the darkness, they could be mistaken for different versions of each other.

"No, kid," he sighed, thrusting the plastic out further, "Just take it and go. I'm pretty sure Nightwing never had a sword."

Percy subconsciously shifted her shoulders to feel the weight of Soteria. She had been apprehensive about it at first, but after training with it, it felt natural. Perhaps not as much as Riptide, but she didn't imagine any other weapon could come close to touching the sword she'd been using since she was twelve.

Another glance upwards revealed Nightwing gaping. His mouth had dropped a little, and Percy grimaced. What if he immediately hated her and sent her home packing? It's not like she'd quit being a hero, but it would definitely suck.

Suddenly, Nightwing dropped down from his place on the ledge. Percy followed the movement down and saw that the boy had finally taken the drugs from the dealer. When Nightwing landed, he quickly swept his leg under Bigsby and the man went sprawling. The hero then snatched the bag from the boy, saying something and pointing his finger towards the main street. The teen followed directions, scurrying away.

Nightwing then turned to the dealer, picked him up, and pushed his back against the building wall. Percy chewed her lip, trying to figure out the best time to reveal herself but then the hero started asking Bigsby questions.

"Female Nightwing, huh?" he asked, "Tell me about her."

Maybe letting the first mention of her come from a drug dealer wasn't the best idea, but Percy wanted to know what people thought of her, so she stayed still in her spot.

"I swear, I don't know much. A buddy of mine told me he saw her stop a mugging the other night. Dark suit, like yours, and some green or blue on the chest."

Percy frowned. How boring.

"And the sword?" Nightwing pressed.

"She has one?" Bigsby replied, "He said it was strapped across her back, but she didn't use it. Seriously man, I really don't know anything else."

That was true, she hadn't actually had the need or want to use Soteria yet. It bummed her out a little. She had trained with the sword, but she wanted to use it in an actual fight.

"Did your buddy get a name?" Nightwing asked, and Bigsby shook his head no.

"Listen, since I've been cooperative, do you think you'll let me off easy?" he asked the hero, looking hopeful.

"You were selling cocaine to a sixteen-year-old," Nightwing deadpanned, "Not a chance."

Percy held back a snort.

Beneath her, Bigsby groaned and Nightwing wasted no time in knocking him out and zip-tying his wrists together. Percy silently stood up and climbed over the side of the fire escape, placing her feet on the outside ledge and holding onto the railing behind her.

As Nightwing seemed to consider the information he had just acquired, and Percy panicked a little. This was the time to show herself, but how should she do it? Faced with the pressure of wanting to make a good first impression, she opened her mouth.

"Damn."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Nightwing snapped his head to her inhumanly fast, withdrawing his escrima sticks.