𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29: 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

"What the fuck is that Amara!" Madeline screams

"What the fuck is that Amara!" Madeline screams. She points to a bug on her window.

"It's a bug," I tell her. She is backing up into me," I'm trying to drive."

She then takes off her heel and starts hitting the bug.

"Okay, it's dead." She said with relief.

"Yes, and you almost broke my fucking window."

She rolled her eyes. Then we both broke out laughing. We pulled up to the mall.

We both got out.

The mall was packed today. Many people were here. I didn't know why, it was literally a Monday at 12.

We entered the shop and started looking.

I wanted something fall colored. I don't wanna show up in some pink or teal shit.

We looked around for a while. Then I found something.

"Okay, so I have a few options but I don't know." Madeline comes up to me," I fucking hate all of these events. Waste of my time and money."

I started laughing. She flicks me off.

She walked into the changing room. She took a while, like what the hell was she putting on.

Then she came out.

She looked magical

She looked magical. It fit her body perfectly.

"So, what do you think," she asked.

"If you weren't with Carlo, I would so go for you," I said with a wink,"You look amazing Madeline."

She smiled so big.

"Okay, now yours." She jumped up a little. She was to excited for this.

I went into the changing room. I didn't know about the dress.

I kinda just stood there. Not really doing much. I looked at my choice in dress. It was gold.

I think it will look good on me, I hope. Every since the incident, I haven't really been feeling myself. I don't see myself in the same way.