Chapter 10- Himeno

Magsimula sa umpisa

And the other one, Himeno, took the shot to her heart. The shock was clear on his face.

'Is a nightmare to come...?'

"AKI HAYAKAWA... YOU'VE PUT SOMETHING MONSTROUS IN MY MOUTH..."

Kon spoke up, only stirring Frost's attention.

"IT'S NOT HUMAN.. OR DEVI-"

The top of Kon's head split open, and what came forth, was something diabolic. "A... A devilman...?" Frost looked at the creature in horror. There were swords coming out from the creature's body, like the chainsaws from Denji.

"Power... stop Himeno's bleeding."

Aki said as he drew the sword.

Frost stood up and ran towards the boy, "Aki, don't use it!" She shouted and froze the devilman in his place, but Aki was not listening. Something overtook him, fear. Fear of losing someone, someone close.

"Fire!"

He shouted and stabbed the man. "Aki stop!" Frost shouted, it's not gonna work, I know what this is... it's stronger-" She spit out blood, a sudden stab to the abdomen stopped her. Aki shouted at the man and stabbed him again.

"CURSE!"

A devil was summoned by Aki, that he had made a contract with. A sudden darkness took the Devilman and consumed it. Aki looked at Frost and Himeno in horror, "Frost! And.. how's Himeno?" He shouted and looked at Power. "We need to get her to a doc, and quick." Power looked at him. He grit his teeth when suddenly Frost stood up.

"This is too much..."

'Don't let Frost snap, it's the worst thing that might happen.' Aki remembered Makima's words, Don't let her snap. And, she snapped. Her eyes dark with fuming rage and pure anger. Her hands stationary as blood dripped down to her feet and the to the ground. "Himeno... Denji..." she murmured when suddenly, the same thing happened, gravity suddenly seemed too much to bear.

"You had some pretty good moves there."

Another female voice joined in, Aki looked at the new, short, blonde girl in horror. "Aki... take Himeno and go, this girl is not to be taken lightly." Frost said while death glaring the new female. The girl smiled and looked at Frost, "Sharp eye you have there, Frost Devil. I see you've been trying to change?" She said as she held the devilman with her, the devil they thought had been killed.

"You see, you're a wolf, no matter how much you try to mingle up with the sheep, you'll always be a predator." The girl smiled when she saw the irritation on Frost's face. "Finish him." The girl commanded the devilman and he jumped past Aki.

"Gah!"

He shouted as his chest opened split. "AKI!" Frost shouted in horror, and, that was it. Enough for her to actually take down an entire city. "You...!" Frost grit her teeth at the girl as she charged at her.

"Our contract, Snowflake!"

Aki shouted from behind her as she stopped and the girl smiled, "Finish the Frost devil too..." the next sword went straight through her stomach, causing blood to flow heavily. Himeno was watching, losing all hope of survival. Losing all hope for a future she wanted with the one she loved, with Aki.

"Forget me, help Aki... Power..."

Himeno said as Power looked ta her with shock, "I can't... I couldn't even see it's movements..." She said as she looked in worry. Frost was immobilized at this point, she felt helpless, she felt useless.

"G-ghost..."

Himeno spoke up, "No way... that woman is scary..." the devil spoke in a slightly scared voice. Himeno looked helpless, but, witha sigh she smiled and looked at Aki, who, in return was looking at her.