56👩‍👧‍👦

Start from the beginning

"ooooo if i get this y'all might get another sibling" it's brown. That's all that needs to be said. I paid and left that store and then went to go look at watches for him, since we got outta highschool he doesn't wear as much jewelry. He wears it just not as much so I won't go buy him a whole bunch of jewelry just for him not to wear it. But, he will wear the shit out of a watch so I'll get him one.

"y'all and y'all daddy stay in my pocket" and I started looking around

"is there anything i can help you with today ma'am"

"i'm looking for a watch"

"any particular band"

"no but i'm looking for a black and one"

"ok, let's see what we have here" she went and looked then brought me over 4 options

"i'm so sorry, was there a price rang you were looking to stay in"

"no it's fine"

"ok well these are 4 ones i found" I was looking at each one

"shopping for someone?"

"yea my fiancé "

"awww, and your babies are so cute"

"thank you, ok i think i like this one"

"alright, i'll go put it at the register and when you're ready come up" I looked around some and found some necklaces

oooo this is cute

what is

wrong thing

where are you

home

you're a liar

not me

layanee where are you

the mall

what are you buying

nothinggggg

stop lying

you'll see later now get back to practice

we stopped talking and then I kept looking at the necklace. I'm not gonna get it today but I want it. I went and paid for the watch then left out.

"alright babies time to shop for you" so I went to a whole bunch of baby stores and stores that had baby sections. I got some too big clothes so they'll have them when their older and then some that they could wear now. After I was done shopping for them I was ready to go.

It was much harder to get the car seats out than it was to put them in. Our next stop was the beauty supply store, I needed to get some stuff so I could do hair at home. I don't wanna be bored at home just waiting till they turn one. I'm gonna make an announcement on the ig page that I started doing hair again. They already know I moved so yea, hopefully it's some people down here that need their hair done.