45🐨

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

We're getting ready to go to the doctors appointment for my first check up. I hope everything is ok.

 I hope everything is ok

☞︎︎︎

"alrighty, mom, dad, we're looking at twins"

Me- "dammit, though it was gonna be zay"

"oh...did we not want the bab-"

Me- "no no no not that we do😂my brother and i just had this thing and we thought each other were gonna have twins since they run in our family"

"oooooohhhh- dad are you ok"

I turn and look at him this manz is red and crying.

Me- "oh gosh, uh could we get a minute"

"of course" she gave me something to clean myself off with and then left

"cameron are you pregnant or on your cycle😭😭"

"ion know😭" I sat up on the edge of the bed and told him to come here.

"all these emotions ain't gon work hun, cause when you get ta cryin i get ta cryin and we don't need allat"

"😂"

"but oh my gosh 2 of em"

"oooo both boys"

"i'd kill myself"

"that's not funny😐"

"oh yea, sorry"

"umhmmmm"

"what if they we're both girls"

"i'd be broke"

"why😂"

"because i can't say no to the women in my life"

"that's your fault😂"

"i know🙄" we got up and started leaving.

"you hungry"

"of course"

☞︎︎︎

a week later

Cam has all the kids today and is at his parents house. I'm suppose to be going over there after I close up.

I'm the last to close up because I was fully booked today.

"alright, have a nice night"

"you too, thanks for doing my hair this late"

"no problem" she left and I went to my office to start getting ready to leave.

As I'm getting ready to walk out my office I hear the front door open. I go back in my office and look at the cameras, it was a man in all black and a ski mask.