38🤕

♡︎♡︎♡︎

2 years later

♔︎Lay♔︎

He's cheating on me. He gotta be, he's out the house late and comes home tired and has been for the past 2 months.

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up and he hasn't said shit about it. Ima kill em. He's not here, as usual so what am I doing?

Crying while drinking, everybody knows I don't even drink like that. Ion know who he cheatin wit but ima find out. I can't stay with him either, I told myself, I'd never stay with another man that cheats on me.

I stumble into our room and get a bag and started throwing shit in there.

"where you goin" he asked coming into the room. I didn't say anything and kept packing

"mama wha-"

"stop fuckin talkin ta me cameron"

"are you drunk"

"yes"

"so you're not going anywhere, sit down" he said lighty grabbing my arm to sit me down

"no fuck you, don't touch me"

"baby what's wrong wit chu"

"you.-" I said slapping him

"why you gotta cheat on me, you weren't suppose to be like imari or trell-" and I broke down

"you said you wouldn't cheat on me, that you wouldn't hurt me but you did and for what"

"i'm not-"

"no cause you are, you gotta be ain't no fuckin way you not, why else would you be stayin out late, UUUUGHHHHH cameron what the fuck, you were so ready for us to have this future together but go do this shit"

"laya-"

"shut up. i'm sleeping in the guest room, i'll be gon by tomorrow and you can have yo damn ring back" and i threw the promise ring at him and left the room.

♕︎Cam♕︎

Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓖ︎Ⓞ︎...

Me- "she just broke up with me" I said frustrated and about to cry

Kay- "what the hell ,cameron, what chu mean"

Me- "what i said, she went off then threw the promise ring at me"

Vett- "the fuck did you do"

Me- "she thinks I'm cheating on her"

Phoebe- "oh..."

Dad- "well why would she think that"

Me- "oh i don't know maybe because for the past 2 MONTHS i've been out late"

Jay- "oops"

Me- "she won't even let me talk or touch her"

Bri- "well if somebody was cheating on me i wou-"

Me- "I'M NOT CH- i'm not cheating!!"

Bri- "oh yeaaa"

Dad- "bri shut up😂😂"

Kay- "so what else has she done"

Me- "she packed a bag and she was drunk"

"drunk!"