34❣️

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♔︎Lay♔︎

Cam's season ended a few days ago and for winning a majority of their games their coach took them downtown for a couple days. So they're having a staycation, he comes home today. While he was gone I didn't do anything special forreal. I got my nails done and got waxed for the first time, didn't hurt as bad...or I'm just use to pain.

I'm cleaning up right now so you know the music is booming through the house. 

♕︎Cam♕︎

My 3 days downtown were good, I missed Lay though. On my way home I stoped to get us some food, cause knowing her she's cleaning right now.

"YOU SHOWED YO ASS AND BABY YES I SAW THE REAL YOU, THANK GOD YOU BLEW IT I THANK GAD I DODGED THE BULLET I'M SO OVER YOU-"

Ⓦ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓘ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓞ︎...

Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎?

I'm gonna wait to see if this just came on randomly or this is a playlist chose.

"CAUSE YOU'S A FUCK BOY FUCK BOY, MY BITCH BEEN SAID IT THAT'S WHY I SHOULDA LET CHA BESTFRIEND GET IT"

Ⓞ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓘ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎...Ⓑ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓦ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎

Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓘ︎Ⓕ︎ Ⓘ︎ Ⓛ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎-

"BUBBAAAAA" she screamed and jumped on me

Ⓝ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓘ︎'Ⓜ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓕ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓓ︎

"why you look like that"

"cause what i do?"

"what chu mea- ooohhhh, you ain't do nun..did you"

"not that i know of"

"well then you good for now"

"what does for now mean"

"what i said, love" and she started kissing me

♔︎Lay♔︎

Kisses through facetime at night wasn't enough for me. Ian plannin on fuckin him but I just needed an actual kiss.

He started walking towards the front, when he got there he sat in the couch so I straddled his lap.

He started rubbing my butt and pushing me into him.

"no, i need to finish cleaning up"

"it can get done later" he said kissing my neck

"no, baby stop"

"see don't call me that and say i can't get any" and he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"sorry"

"i guess, but you didn't notice i brought you food"

"where"

"kitchen counter" I ran in ther and grabbed the bag and sat down. I was hungry

"mamaaaa what the fuuucckkk"

"hum?" I said turning my head with food in my mouth

"you eatin my food"

"oh...sorry- hum" and I held out the sandwich, he took a bite and sat down next to me. He was just looking at me.

"you pregnant🙂"