49.

the dress^^^

"sooooo how's your sweetheart?" his mother beamed at him.

"he's amazing...god, mum i can't wait for you to meet him" he says fondly.

"i can't wait to meet him darling, i want out of this horrible hospital" she groaned, harry smiled sympathetically adjusting her bed level before placing a table in front of her as he opened the chicken soup letting her drink it.

they talked for a while before a feathered haired blue eyed boy came rushing in, leaving both harry and his mum shocked.

he was wearing white silk dress with lace flowers at the bottom along with a black corset.

"l-louis?!" harry gaped.

"urgh, i know you told me you were fine...but the hospital?? what happened—oh-" he quickly shuts up as he sees harry's mum laying on the bed.

"i—um, louis, this is my mum, mum this is louis" he says giving her a warning look.

"hi darling, you are very beautiful, just like harry said, do you know he fancies you a lot?" she smiled so excited to finally meet louis.

"oh—um, hello mrs?"

"oh call me anne" she smiled.

"come closer, wanna look at you properly"

louis waddles closer awkwardly.

"you are, indeed really beautiful, my son's got good taste" she smiled.

"you are too, beautiful" he says.

harry wrapped his arm around louis, "i'll explain everything later alright?"

louis just nods as he cuddled closer to harry.

they spend time talking to anne until they gave her pills that made her sleepy.

they left after a while.