7.

today was a wedsday which meant they weren't going to be in the closet, if they go off everyday people will notice.

today harry had to sit with his group of friends, he isn't a huge fan of ed and dylan...but he was okay with gigi and theo.

both dylan and ed were extremely homophobic, gigi isn't. that harry knows, theo, harry wasn't sure he didn't exactly speak up about anything he avoids talking about it in general much like harry.

louis had to sit with niall which wasn't bad at all, niall is a great friend, he was with louis throughout his high school life.

harry and his friends were sitting at the far end of the canteen while louis and niall were sitting in front, which meant both harry and louis could still see each other.

just separated with people in the middle but they could still see each other.

harry made eye contact with louis and just smirked making louis blush but harry couldn't see it cause it was too far which came in as an advantageous for louis.

"why are you smirking" ed hissed, which made harry glare at them, why didn't he just go back to the bakery? harry internally groans at himself.

"nothing" he hissed back just as sharp, "why are you two at each other's throats?" gigi asked clearly confused.

"idiot wouldn't tell me if it's that slut that's making him weak...don't you see he starting going to classes, he refuse to smoke which is what we do"

"don't call em' that"

"what? slut? she is one...whore maybe"

"shut up" harry said through gritted teeth.

"or what?" he challenged.

"i'll fucking knock you out cold"

"try me" was the last thing he said before harry got to him so fast, he was on top of him punching his face.

making everything heads perk up, including louis's.

he hits him once, twice, soon no one kept count, blood was everywhere now, his knuckles, his fist, a little on his face, the floor, but the most was on ed's face.

ed's tooth was being knocked out before he was literally knocked out cold.

everyone was afraid to interfere, so no one did. this had happened before, many times, but it wasn't this bad till he couldn't stop hitting.

this was bad he had to stop, he knows he has to but he can't, so he thought of the one thing that made him happy, calm.

louis.

louis, he was witnessing this whole thing...he had to stop so he jerked back his arms.

looking at his bruised and bloody knuckles, he knew he had to look up at louis but he was afraid of his reaction.

so he slowly lifts his head to see a scared looking louis, it made harry's heart break a little.

"harry?" he heard gigi's voice, he turned to see her with a 'are you okay' look.

harry slowly nods before leaving the cafeteria leaving everyone stunned.

gigi called the teachers in to help get the body to an ambulance while some of the teachers look for who this person was, the one that put him in a hospital.

louis left after a while trying to find harry, he wasn't scared per se....he was at that moment, but not anymore, he knows his harry, he knows that harry is a good guy.

he just looses his temper easily, but never towards louis, he rushed into the nearest bathroom trying to find harry.

there he was rinsing his knuckles.

how could he have been so stupid? he shouldn't have done that now louis would be afraid he hurt him...and that is impossible, he will never hurt him.