d i s c l a i m e r

COPYRIGHT

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents and political views either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © by kj200427

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner. That is just unprofessional.

»

AUTHOR'S NOTE

A very warm hello to all my beautiful readers.
It's been long since I started building characters and different worlds, dimensions they lived in, their history, relations and everything else. Now, I've finally decided to write a book about them.

My favourite genre has always been action with adventure but I never really found myself capable of directly jumping onto writing a book in this genre, though I always wanted to do it. Thus, I started off by writing 'Medical Hostel' which is a light hearted story and is still receiving all your love and to say the least, I'm grateful.

So finally, I have gathered all the courage to do what I've always wanted to do. I'm now gonna be sharing my story with you people and hope you like every bit of it.
Add this to your library so you that you get an update as soon as I post the first chapter.

Just a thing,
The actors mentioned in the next chapter are the people I see as the characters. If you don't agree with my choices then by all means, visualise your own characters. But no hating on any of them.

No Rude comments and No whining about late updates.
Positive Feedback will always be welcome.
Be patient while reading my book because everything happens at the right time. Don't bother complaining about anything because it's going to stay as it is.

Last but not the least, I'm really grateful that you have chosen to read 'Gone Rogue.'
I promise to not let you down.

' I promise to not let you down