16-Let the party begin

Loki looks at you and Thor and says without delay:

-One for me and the mutant too.

You turn and look at him in disbelief. You never thought that Loki would be able to drink whisky other than from Asgardian cellars, for anything from Earth or another planet is always inferior to Asgard...

Thor takes two glasses from the cabinet and while he is filling the glasses he says with an excited look:

-Let the party begin.

Fuck... You already know where this is going. Loki and Geralt too, you can see on their faces that they know perfectly well what your relationship with alcohol is. But if they think for a moment that you are going to give them the pleasure of not drinking at all, they are very wrong.

"I will drink, until I can't remember my name anymore, maybe I'll even kiss Thor again" you think looking between your eyelashes at the God of Thunder who is giving the glasses to the other two.

"He's kind of handsome. How come I've never seen that before. I mean... I saw it but he was there curled up with the other Jane."

Thor looks at you with a small affected smile, making you blush a little.

"Fuck, why am I feeling like this? You know what? Fuck it. What do I have to lose? Absolutely nothing."

You look at the glass, then at Geralt and Loki, and again at the glass and drink it all in one gulp.

-Thor?! Another!

You feel the drink going down your throat and the heat emanating from it, it won't be long before you start to get a little drunk.

Thor just looks at you and your empty glass and whispers:

-Wow.

The look on his face is a mixture of astonishment and pride, and you even bet that even if he had said it low the other two heard it too...

As if you had been struck by lightning you say loudly:

-Oh you know what... Give me the bottle...

The blondie doesn't even have time to say anything as you are already near him holding the bottle so you don't have to start an argument about how much you should or shouldn't drink.

Your hands touch and your gaze crosses, but you quickly look away to see Loki and Geralt looking at you as if you were the prey and they were the predator.
Those glances excite you so much, and that little game makes you so wet that you can already feel your underwear getting soaked.

You start to pick up the bottle and head toward the living room, where you will be more comfortable to drink.

Out of the corner of your eye you can see Loki, Geralt and Thor behind you, each one with his glass in his hands, like little ducklings following their mommy.

-Don't you think that's a bit much, Y/N?-asks Thor.

You turn around and see the God of Mischief and the White Wolf sitting next to each other on the couch and the God of Thunder looking at you with one hand on his hips.
Without further ado you throw yourself on one of the couches and start drinking from the bottle.

Loki looks at Geralt with a mischievous look and whispers:

-Oh this is going to be interesting...

Geralt nods and smiles, not taking his eyes off you.

-Oh yes it will.

You are sure of what he is thinking. Drunken sex. It wouldn't be the first time nor will it be the last you hope.

-Come on Thor. Put some music on. I need to dance. Let's have fun.

Thor doesn't think twice, puts the glass down on the table and goes towards the soundboard and says smiling and very excited:

-You're absolutely right!