8-Choices..

Loki lays protectively over your body.

-What are you doing here?!

Loki mews at his brother.
You might just sink into the ground from the crush.

*Why did he have to catch you here with Loki now?*

Thor does look at you now and shrugs.

-You two are in the middle of the living room.

Loki stands up and holds out his hand to you. You grasp it gratefully and notice that Thor won't stop looking at you.

-Thor could you please turn around???

You quickly grab your clothes and hold them in front of your body.

-Fine...

Thor turns around a little disappointed.
Hastily, you get dressed. Loki had already dressed and was looking at Thor with a certain grin.
Loki looked like he was enjoying having you by his side as if you belong to him and not to Thor.

-Loki can you leave us alone for a few moments? -You asked hesitantly.

Overjoyed by your time together, Loki pulls you to him by the hand and wraps his other hand around your waist.

-Of course my darling.

Passionately, he kisses you and then leaves the room.
You clear your throat briefly and walk towards Thor.

-So Thor... you were looking for me.

As you do, you try to fix your hair. Thor puts his hands on your shoulders.

-I guess you chose my brother over Geralt?

You blush and think for a moment.

-HUm... well I...

At that moment, you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see Geralt running towards you.

-Y/N?

-Geralt??

Oh how appropriate... You can hardly believe your luck. Now how are you going to explain this to Thor.

-So here you are.

Geralt kisses you tenderly on the lips and then briefly on the forehead. Thor slaps his hands to the back of his head and squints his eyes.

-I don't believe it.

I guess you've got some explaining to do today....