10- WHAT!?

When Loki regains his composure, he stands in front of you almost like he doesn't believed what he heard.

-What do you mean when you say you want both of us?

You take a deep breath and exhale.

-What I mean is that I can't decide. I like you, but I also like Geralt.

Geralt lowers his head wordlessly

-Fuck.

It's suddenly so quiet in the room. We can almost hear your heartbeat and your breath out of beat.
No one says anything anymore. Geralt can't look at you, he's looking at his feet thinking about something, you know he's thinking about something because you know very well his frowning eyebrow..
Loki, on the other hand, doesn't take his eyes off you as if trying to decipher what you had just said.. You can feel his disappointment. Thor looks at all three of you.

-You're doing great Y/N.

You get a little teary eyed.

-Thor you're not helping...

Loki licks his lips for a moment.

-I refuse to share you.

Loki turns his back to you. Geralt looks up again.

-And I go along with that. I will not share, specially you!

Geralt looks at you for a moment more and leaves the room without saying anything else.

-Geralt wait...

Loki seeing you call for Geralt has now disappeared as well.

-Loki? What the actual fuck...

Now you stand alone with Thor in the room. He smirks once again and then laughs briefly.

-WHAT?!- you yell at him with a mixture of anger, frustration and incomprehension. You never thought that this would be their reaction, you always thought that at least one would stay, so that they could make the choice for you.

-You had both of them and now you have none.

You get angry.

-OH SHUT THE FUCK UP THOR!

You throw yourself on the couch and scream into a pillow, letting all your rage get out.