Chapter 29 Weirdmageddon

No one's POV

Currently, Adrain, Allison and Ford were down in the lap preparing to seal the Rift, when Dipper walked down saddened.

Adrain: What's wrong with you?

Ford:Let me guess: Mabel didn't take it well?

Adrain: Take what well?

Dipper: Great Uncle Ford offered me an apprenticeship. But it would mean leaving you and Mabel and she didn't take it well and ran off...

Adrain and Allison looked at them shocked.

Adrain and Allison: What?!

Allison just looked at Ford annoyed.

Allison: Ford, what the hell is wrong with you?! For someone as smart as you, you are an idiot.

Ford: What?

Adrain: Dipper, you are too young to be Ford's appearance. The only reason why we've been doing what we've been doing this summer is because we really didn't have much of a choice living here. Despite how it is, you just can't skip part of your life. You're trying to grow up way to fast.

Dipper: ...

Adrain just sighed, holding his head.

Adrain: But on the other hand, Mabel is being just as unreasonable. Instead of growing up too fast, she doesn't want to grow up at all. Once this stupid Rift is sealed, we need to have a serious talk.

Ford: Yes, you can save that after the Rift is sealed. Now hand it here, Dipper.

Dipper: (Reaches into bag and pulls out birthday flyer) What? Oh no! The RIFT!

Suddenly, everyone felt the ground shaking, completely shocking them.

Allison: No...!

The four of them ran outside, out of the Mystery Shack, seeing a massive rift, opening up in the sky.

Allison: Dear God...

Adrain: You've got to be kidding me...!

Dipper: What's going on?! What is that?!

Ford: We're too late! It's the end of the world...

The four of them could see Bill in the sky behind the rift, laughing maniacally.

Bill: Hahahahahah! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind Bill, the four of them could see all different types of monsters started pouring out of the rift, immediately starting to run wild.

Bill: This party never stops

Bill: This party never stops. Time is dead and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme. WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!!!!!!!

Ford: So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a... boop-boop.

Dipper: Weirdmageddon....