Chapter 12 Dreamscape

No one's POV

After Wendy found Adrain and comforted him through his personal issues, the two of them had returned to the Mystery Shack, when Wendy got a text from her dad.

Wendy: Ugh! My dad needs me to head home. He broke another support beam. I'll text you later, Ad.

Adrain: Right. And, thanks... For earlier...

Wendy then smiled at Adrain.

Wendy: Told you, Ad. That's what friends are for.

Adrain smiled at Wendy as she got on her bike and rode away, and Adrain walked inside to see Dipper, Mabel and Soos standing around Stan within a magic circle.

Adrain:

Adrain: ...-_-... I'm gone for two days and you try to turn Stan into a demon?

The three of them looked back surprised to see Adrain.

Soos: Dude!

Mabel: Addy! You're back!

Dipper: Adrain! Where have-

Adrain ignored Dipper and looked at Mabel.

Adrain: Mabel, what's going on?

Dipper looked Adrain and looked down saddened, as Mabel explained the situation.

Mabel: Gideon summoned some evil demon that's going to get the code to the safe from Grankle Stan's mind and get the deed to the shack!

Adrain: ...-_-... I swear, I'm getting sick of this Albino Genome... And I assume we have to go into Stan's mind to stop him?

Dipper: That's right.

Adrain: ...-_-... Oh lovely...

Dipper: Let's do this.

The four of them put their hands in Stan's head.

Dipper: (Reading from journal:) Videntus omnium. Magister mentium. Magnesium ad hominem. Magnum opus. Habeas corpus! Inceptus Nolanus overratus! Magister mentium! Magister mentium! MAGISTER MENTIUM!

As Dipper speaks, everyone's eyes started glowing blue, as the candles go out, and after the incantation, there is a blue explosion and everyone is inside Stan's mind.