Chapter 28 Second Chances

Start from the beginning

Stan: The future.

Dipper: The future!

Mabel: The future!

Dipper: (Laughs) I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face on your chin.

Mabel: (As Mr. Upside-Downington:) What face, Dipper?

Dipper: You're--You're doing the voice so you obviously know what I'm talking about--

Mabel: Bi bon't bnow bhat bou're balking about.

Dipper: There is something wrong with you.

Mabel: There's something wrong with both of us.

Adrain: I'm so glad, you both finally accepted it.

(Timeskip)

Currently, everyone was in the living, planning Dipper and Mabel's party.

Mabel: Alright, party planners

Mabel: Alright, party planners. In one week we become teenagers, and our summer vacation winds to an end. So we need to throw the greatest party of all time! I'm talking piñatas with tinier piñatas inside.

Soos: Boom, dreams comin' true! (Pours little piñatas into a large piñata)

Mabel: I'm talking inviting everyone in town. Let's see, where do we stand with the gnomes?

Adrain: ...-_-...I don't know, do we want a repeat of last time?

Stan: Not so fast, goofus and girl-goofus. (Walks into the room) After that zombie incident, no one's throwing another party at my house. I keep finding little bits of the undead in the couch cushions. (Finds an arm under the chair cushion)

Adrain: I second that. I found a whole Zombie in my closet the other day...

Mabel: But Grunkle Stan, we need some roof to raise.

Soos: Dude, you could rent out the Gravity Falls High School gym, and have your party there. That place is empty all summer long.

Mabel: The gym's a great idea, Soos. To the high school!

Suddenly, the entire house quakes, startling everyone.

Adrain: The hell?!

Ford: Dipper, my face is on fire!

Dipper: I'll just be a sec. (Runs into Ford's room) Great-uncle Ford, are you okay?

Dipper ran in and saw Ford and Allison.