TGWDLM Tangled Au

So, Paulkins is currently one of my favorite ships.

For those who care, my other favorite ships right now are Destiel, Ineffable Husbands, and Lumity.

But anyway...

We start our lovely tale with Emma. She is Rapunzel in this story.

Pokey is Mother Gothel.

Hidgens is the king/queen because why not.

Paul is Flynn Rider.

Moving onwards...

Hidgens adopted Emma when she was really young. She has magic sun hair because Rapunzel. Pokey, the eldritch god of music and chaos and whatever, kidnaps her for her hair magic. And because he wants to create the greatest story ever told.

So, flash forward and we have Paul finding the tower yada yada.

It's all pretty much the same story till the end.

That's when Pokey, who re-kidnapped Emma after framing Paul, is all god-like and Paul just chucks a grenade at him.

Then Paulkins lives happily ever after.

This is barely coherent and I apologize for that.

I was motivated when I started and just stopped having motivation like two sentences in.

This is only like 160 words long so far like what even is this.

Anyway, here are some other ideas for TGWDLM characters as their Tangled roles:

CCRP gang: Snuggly Duckling Thugs

Alice, Deb, Smoke Club peeps: Those little girls who braid Rapunzel's hair

Zoey and Nora: The Stabbington Brothers lol

Working Boys: Maximus and the guards

Important questions for anyone who wishes to answer: Which working boy would be Maximus? Who would be the captain of the guards?

Yeah that's enough of that bye for now