popee x dragon reader x kedamono

Story requested by! Celestia9990
Photo isnt mine!

Papi pov :
I was walking my way home after buying groceries i didn't mind walking in s long time i was ok about it and while i was about to go home i then saw a egg not a normal egg but a big one of a nest on a tree branch i then grabbed the egg and it started to move this egg is aliv too bad we cant cook it i then walked home and saw popee and kedamono just chatting i went up to them and gave them the egg they got confused why i gave it to them so? "What is this?" Popee said "its an egg its alive so take care of it im gonna make food so yeah take good care of it ok dont do anything stupid" i said to them they nodded as a response i didnt want that response pretty much from them "i said take good care of it and dont make anything stupid" i said "yeah yeah" popee said and kedamono just said yes i then walked away to make food hopefully they take good care of it

Kedamono pov :
The egg looked so tasty to eat but it was moving so its gross to eat something alive pretty much i grabbed the egg "we should go inside in the tent and put it on the mattress and just take care of this egg like a baby!" I said popee nodded and we went inside of the tent and putted it on the mattress and putted it a blanket and started to sing a lullaby at the egg i saw popee trying to hold his laugh i was annoyed about that reaction and the egg started to shake like crazy and it cracked and cracked more and it then break out it was a baby dragon me and popee started freaking out screaming like some girls we then started running and went back and grabbed the dragon and went to papi and showed it at him he was shocked that it was a dragon "well since you guys uhm took care of it and saw it cracked open its your responsibility" he said "BUT PAPI WE CANT TAKE CARE OF A DRAGON!" Popee said i nodded "just take care of it ok?" Papi said popee was clearly annoyed and walked away i followed him while carrying the dragon "well what do we do with this dragon it has a beautiful color!" I said "obviously take care of it kedamono we can train or feed it wait here" popee said i nodded and started to play with the dragon and the dragon was playing back at me popee came back with a bottle of milk and gave at me "feed ot to the dragon" then the the dragon came up to me and ate the whole body and started to fell asleep "what should we name the dragon?" I said "hmm y/n? Yeah thats ok" popee said "y/n it is then!" I said i picked up the dragon and went inside the tent and lay it down on the mattress and out a blanket over it and slept next to the other mattress..

-after a week

The dragon has grown a lot it grow fast me and popee have been training the dragon for quite time me and popee have been riding on it and we had so much fun of it even the times popee have fall lqqike a 100th times it can do many thing and it eat a lot it then yawned and went inside ye tent it probably to sleep me and popee was just chilling and chatting andi mentioned something he didn't like and started to get angry and started to chase my ass around my truing to avoid his bombs and it cause a loud sounds i didnt really want to wake up y/n but i dont wanna die again i was crying while running away from the bombs i was getting tired but i kept going if i didnt want to die..

Y/n pov :
I was having my beauty sleep since i was pretty tired i always wished i could talk but im just a dragon so i cant but kedamono is a wolf snd can talk its really cool im just here resting because we went flying and trained me i then heard a sound a large sound and i was curious and eorried what was it and checked it out it was popee and kedamono, popee was chasing kedamono and throwing bombs at him i went up to kedamono and went infront of him to protect him there was a bomb going towards us and i burned it with my fire breath and kedamono looked so happy i was glad too and popee back away a bit i then started chasing him snd popee started to run and i blow my fire breath on him which making him burn and he feel down kedamono cheered me up we didnt worry since he will be back too soon kedamono was laughing and i was too he deserves it! I then heard footsteps and popee was already back it was quick and he was holding a lot of bombs and kedamono hop on em and we started to fly away and popee was aiming for us me and kedamono was just laughing and popee was really angry at us..

-story ended
Hi i do hope i understand it right and didnt do a mistake about this story i did hope you like thiss story and didn't disappoint but thank you for requesting!!