Popee x fem reader

This isnt a requested story!
And theres gonne be some curse word said here..

Nobodys pov :

You and popee didnt have the best friendship/relastionship you guys would talk a bit and really not talk again few a long time you always protect kedamono to popee since popee tries to kill him but since you hang out with kedamono, popee really just felt jealous he wanted you and him hanging out when you came to the circus you hang out with kedamono you and kedamono got real close he felt left out so he got really angry about that he felt left out when you guys really talk it gets awkward popee has a secret he likes you but then you always hang out with kedamono plus you guys talk but it gets awkward so he feels sad and angry he feels like he wont never get a chance with you.

Popees pov :

Y/n and kedamono always hang out without me its so annoying! I wanna hang out with them but then y/n just really be quite and it gets awkward once im gone there gonna talk once again and laugh and be all happy ugh its so annoying i dont even know how to confess my feelings to y/n what if kedamono likes y/n eh.. I would kill him but then what if y/n like him to UGH THINKING ABOUT IT SUCKS FUCKING SUCKS me and y/n should be hanging out did i did something wrong when we first met or what ugh annoying ill just go to my tent..

Y/n pov :
I saw popee he looked mad i wonder what made him mad i guess.. kedamono poked me and i looked to him "Whats up?" kedamono gave me a expression of like "are you ok?" "i am fine" i still looked at popee "do you like popee?" kedamono asked me i  looked to the sky and to popee and to kedamono and nodded " i really just cant talk to him its just hard its like when hes near i feel very sweaty and nervous my heart is beating fast " "ohh" kedamono said "you should try confessing your feelings to him ill help you!" i looked at kedamono eyes widen "WHAT?! No no kedamono i cant" i then saw popee go to his tent i looked down "come onnn.." "no kedamono" "Come on y/n" "i dont want to i feel nervous around him and plus i may look weird" "Come on y/n you have to well not really but i want you to!" i looked at kedamono with thi expression '—_—' "No thx" "too bad y/n im gonna wake you up tomorrow to get ready and popee" "mhm yeah no" i got up and yawned and stretched "goodnight kedamono i waved at him and go to my tent "Goodnight y/n!!" he go to his tent i started changing and lay down to my bed and started to fell asleep...

Kedamono pov :
I woked up really early about.. 7 am! I got out of my tent and stretched and saw papi "goodmorning papi!" "goodmorning kedamono!" i started walking to y/n's tent and i go inside i started to shake y/n "wake upp, wake up y/n!" y/n eyes slowly opened "huh..?" "get up" "no im going back to sleep.." i slowly dragged y/n to the sand next to her "AH! im up! Gosh.." she stand up "what is it?" she rubbed her eyes " get ready you have to confess you feelings now!" "no.." "please y/n! Pretty please" "eh fine" "thank you" i wiggle my tail i got out of her tent and waited for her "done" "ok let me wake up popee go behind one of the wall"

( This wall )

Popee povs :Kedamono was waking me up annoying "What is it?" i told to him "wake up someone wants to meet you behind the wall" "tell them im asleep maybe later

Popee povs :
Kedamono was waking me up annoying "What is it?" i told to him "wake up someone wants to meet you behind the wall" "tell them im asleep maybe later.." "popee wake upp!" i slowly got annoyed i was sleeping peacefully.. "IM FUCKING UP KEDAMONO THERE HAPPY" he gave me a scared mask face "yeah.. Please get ready?.." "yeah yeah i will, get out to, godamn" i changed and walked out the tent and walked we kedamono to the walls i looked nobodys there i looked at kedamono "where is that persin i was supposed to meet" "behind the wall" i rolled my eyes "ugh.." i walked behind the walls and i saw y/n i slowly walked near her i stood infront of her while she looking down

Y/n pov :

I heard footsteps and i got nervous more and then they stopped i looked up slowly and saw popee looking at me i felt so nervous and didnt know what to say "hello? Y/n?" popee said "Ah! Hello popee yes uhm" i looked down once again "popee i have something to say if you dont mind"
"go on what is it?" "well popee im inlove with you i really liked you for a long time i dont think you like me back how weird i am its just i really get nervous when im around you and yeah basically all that eh.." i looked at popee and he was red "y-y/n i really like you to tbh i just dont know how to confess to you i thoight you didnt like me" i giggled "im glad to know you like me to" "yeah.. Well y/n would you want to be my girlfriend" popee said "yes i would love that.." i smiled at popee

Nobodys pov :
Kedamono was listening to the conversation he was happy but then he found it a bit cheesy he laughed a big but he rwas really happy that y/n finally confessed her love to popee kedamono wants y/n to be happy

- End of the story!!

// Sorry if this was ooc ( out of character ) i tried my best to be honest i dont know if it was cringe or not but eh yeah - 1015 words \\