kedamono x reader

Reader can be any gender
Story isnt requested!

Kedamono pov :
I was hiding from y/n and popee they were chasing after me throwing knifes and bombs at me its like y/n is a duplicate item of popee or what there just scary as popee is im scared i really dont wanna die once again i felt very tired i was sweating and crying and praying they would stop chasing me and being angry at me what did i did to deserve this i then heard footsteps i begging to try to be quite and hoped it would go away and then it continued till i saw y/n i was freaked out and worrying then they laughed "dont worry i wont hurt you kedamono" they sit next to me "just be quite he wont find you" i then nodded i was confused were they just acting all along? "kedamono i couldn't really know how to talk to you in private now were both alone can i tell you something?"  "what is it y/n?" i was curious what they were gonna say..

Y/n pov :
I liked kedamono and long time now i just didnt know how to talk to him alone its cause me and popee and him hang a lot so popee is like attached to us to i saw him hiding but popee didnt popee was angry at him cause he thought kedamono hide his materials (like idk chainsaw example)  so he couldn't do his tricks he got angry i actually stole it and i pretended to get angry at kedamono and i looked closely at where he was going and then i saw him hide i then walked behind the tent while popee stopped looking and that

- fast forward..

"what is it y/n" kedamono said i then blushed "well kedamono i know i have been a jerked at you but i really like you i have fallen inlove with you a long time ago.." i looked at kedamono he was blushing "i.. I dont know what to say y/n.. Really" he looked up "its ok if you dont like me i understand" i smiled at him i stand up and i was about to walk away "ah! wait y/n" "huh?" i looked at him "yes kedamono?" "i actually like you to im scared at you but like you too.." i blushed "really" he nodded and then i hugged him he hugged back to "well then lets start dating" he laughs a bit "sure"

-story ended
Sorry if this was short and all but i hope you still enjoyed reading this!
-words 441