onomadek x fem reader

Photo isnt mine
Story isnt requested!

Onomadek pov :
I was chilling then ipap (papi) called us got annoyed about it but then still go me and eepop was standing and then ipap told us that she let someone join in the circus and then we saw a girl behind her she was really beautiful she had beautiful (E/C) eye she had a pretty face her hair is really shiny she waved at me "can you both show y/n around?" ipap said we both nodded and then we walked with y/n we talked to her she was really funny and kind we showed her the place and other stuffs and then night falls we then said goodbye and go to our tents i really wanna hold y/n hand always she hold my hand and she didnt notice she then said sorry i said it was fine really her hands were warm and i enjoyed holding it thinking about it makes me blush i then lay on my bed and slowly fell asleep..

-next morning

The next morning i saw y/n waking me up "what?" i said "ah! Ipap is looking for us and told me to wake you up so mhm!" i nodded i yawned and stretched and she walked out the room i got ready and got out and walked up to them and ipap was saying things i was just staring at y/n such a beautiful girl "onomadek?" y/n said "h-huh yes?" i said "do you need something?" she asked me i shake my head she nodded..

-few weels after

Y/n pov :
Its been weeks and i have already fall inlove with someone here.. Onomadek its just there really cute i then decided to go to her tent and tell what i feel about her i walked to her tent and i went in she looked at me confused "onomadek i have to tell you something" i said "go on" she said i blushed "onomadek i like you i know we just met few weeks ago but please im inlove with please be my girlfriend!" i said and then looked down embarrassed and i felt someone hug me and it was onomadek she then kissed me and it was long and then she broke it "id be happy to be your girlfriend.."

-story ended
Sorry if its short again but i hope you like it cause i want you guys to be like idk enjoy instead of bored and cringe - word 422