kedamono x reader

Reader can be any gender
Story isnt requested
Photo isnt mine

Y/n pov :
i was transferred to another school since my dad wanted me to go to his school my old school was better i got annoyed but still agreed since i cant do anything about it i then walked inside the school i then saw some students talking and some students playing i felt lonely since im not
talking to somebody and just really quite and then i saw my dad walked in he was the principal so yeah and then everyone stopped and then everyone bowwed down expect for me i was confused a bit i then looked at my dad and walked to him "cool school dad but i dont want to be here.." i said "come on dear!" i rolled my eyes and he chuckled i then started walking with him and we just talked and showed me around..

Kedamono pov :
Me and popee and others were playing and everyone was just talking i then noticed someone walked in they looked new since i have never saw them before here and then we started playing once again and then the principal showed up and then we all stopped and bowwed and said goodmorning since its always like that  if the principal ever came i looked and then they didnt bowwed there are new then they walked up to the principal and started talking with them and walk and talk and then popee poked at me i looked at him confused and he told me were about to go class and i nodded and started walking with him and we arrived at class..

Y/n pov :
After my dad showed me around he told me to go to this classroom 2-1 i asked where is it and it was on the second floor i nodded and said bye to him and walked out and started to go up and find the classroom and then i finally found it i then knocked at the door and then opened it and the teacher looked at me and bowwed down i was confused why but i walked in and close the door "hello mr/ms/mx y/n." i smiled at her and she did to "class this is our new student! Y/n L/n please introduce your self!" she said sweetly then everyone was looking at me i kinda got nervous.. "hello everyone? Im y/n i really dont know what to say but i hope i can be friends with someone thats all" i said "y/n go sit next to kedamono! Kedamono raise your hand please!" she said and then i saw a hand raised up and walked up and sat down to the empty desk next to the 'kedamono' boy i then looked at them they waved i waved back and then the teacher continued what they were doing..

-after class

It was finally done and lunch time was here i was really really hungry to i got up and was about to walk out and then i heard someone said wait i looked who was it and it was kedamono "y/n! Wanna eat lunch with us?" kedamono asked me "us?" i said "i have another friend who eats lunch with me!" i nodded and started walking with him to the rooftop we arrived and we walked up to this blonde boy he looked at me "popee this is y/n! y/n this is popee!" kedamono said i then sat down next to kedamono i then grab my lunchbox and started eating we started talking and they asked me a lot of things but i didnt mind at all

-after lunch and school

School finally ended i was so happy and was so excited to go home i then saw kedamono and he walked up to me and asked for my number i agreed to give it to him and did gave it to him he was happy and then i heard my dad call for my name and go walked to the car and goes inside it...

-after a few months

Me and kedamono have been talking a lot and have been hanging out a lot right now im finding for him and then i heard someone and then someone bumped into me i fell and the person did to i looked who was it and it was kedamono i then got up and he did to he kept saying sorry i told him its ok and then popee grabbed him and walked away he waved before turning the corner and i just went to my classroom and sat on my desk i then think of kedamono.. I have started falling for him hes cute and kind.. I then heard someone call my name and looked who called me and it was kedamono "y/n are you ok?" kedamono said i nodded and then the teacher came inside the classroom then the teacher started teaching..

-after class

i got up and kedamono did too and we walked together up to the rooftop "hey y/n?" kedamono said "yes?" i said "wanna maybe go out tommorow?.." kedamono said "like a date?" i said he then blushed "maybe?" he said then we arrived at the rooftop and we sat next to popee and started eating..

-after school im rlly lazy lol

I got home and went to my bathroom and showered after it i changed into my pjs and lay on my bed and just went to my phone and i saw kedamono chatted me and me and kedamono started talking ancdd then i felt sleepy so i told him im gonna go to sleep and i went to sleep...

-next day

I woke up and looked at the time and it was 10AM it was Saturday so i didnt mind waking up late i then opened my phone and i saw kedamono chatted me and looked what is it and he said hes gonna pick me up in 2pm it was Still 10 so i got down stairs and eat breakfast and after i did that i went up to the bathroom and took a shower after i finished i changed into my clothes it was 11am now i just started talking to kedamono again..

-few hour pass by

It was 2pm now i was just waiting for kedamono he told me we were gonna go to a carnival i then heard someone knocked and went to the door and opened it and saw kedamono and then i walked with kedamono till we arrived we played some games and stuffs we sat on a bench and broughta cotton candy and started eating "hey y/n?" kedamono said i looked at him "i really like you a lot!" he said i blushed
"y/n.. Do you wanna be together with me..?" he looked down he was blushing "sure" i said he then smiled at me and i did too..

-story ended
Sorry if its ooc but i tried my best!
-word 1180