-𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟦-

Addicting
⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

I was rethinking my life while walking into the underground club. Why did I decide to do this trip again? I still have a fucking headache. I have still not had a good fuck. And I am still tired. But...I guess I still have some patience and hope.

My ears filled with music the second the guard let me through the heavy door. Fucking hell, it reeked of weed and countless different alcohols here. I tried not to think about it too much and grabbed onto Suna's sleeve, keeping him close to me. I didn't want to get lost here. He gave me a small smile as we both continued to walk through the crowd, towards the bar. I did not quite know what Suna ordered until the bar tender handed him a whole bottle of Vodka. The thought of the intoxicating liquid made me mentally gag.

He put his lips near my ear, "open your mouth for me", he told me with a smirk. I asked him a bit confused, "why?"
"You'll see" he said and stepped behind me. I felt his hand rise from my chest to my throat, tilting my head up. I opened my mouth and felt the liquid run onto my tongue. The taste was shit, but I did not even notice it too much, as my thoughts were more focused on Suna. His slightly cold rings against my throat and his hand squeezing it lightly brought unholy thoughts into mind.
I shouldn't be thinking this.

He lowered the bottle again and I swallowed the strong drink down. I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling Suna give my neck one last tight grip before letting go completely. I look over my shoulder to him, "what was that for?"
"Just an urge..." he shrugged and put his arm around my waist, moving his hand to the trim of my dress and pulling it down a bit. I rolled my eyes at his sudden closeness. He does that sometimes. He just gets all touchy and sexual tension fills the air... I don't mind it.

The two of us walked through the crowd to the others, that were dancing or talking to each other over the noise. We passed the vodka bottle around, everyone getting one swing before it was empty. This was going to be an expensive night.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

After a solid three bottles, we all started to feel it a lot more. Maya brought me the shit drink again, the one that we always drink when partying together, and I downed it all as quick as I could.

The word around me was spinning and my vision was blurry. I knew that this was my limit and that I won't take any more shots.

"Truth or dare bitcheeesss" I heard Maya basically scream as she plopped down on one of the sofas. Osamu and Daniel sat on either side of her, leaving me standing awkwardly. I felt a hand on my lower back and someone standing behind me, "you good?"
I just nodded, not processing who is behind me and sat down on someone's lap. I did not care whose it was, I was dizzy.

"You alright y/n?" I heard Daniel's voice while feeling a pair of hands grip on my waist. I sighed and rubbed my temples, "yeah sorry, just got dizzy. Let's play. I need something to distract me." I quickly mumbled and leaned more into his chest for support. I did not even care that it was Daniel at this point.

"Alright then let's start with you right now y/n" he smirked and slowly rubbed  my thigh with one of his hands, "truth or dare?"
I rolled my eyes at him and his stupid hand, "don't make me go fucking first right now, Daniel", I swore and swatted his hand away. He put his hands up in defense, "alright cutie relax. Osamu, truth or dare?"

"Dare", he said unbothered and quick.
"Go dance with Maya bro" he smiled and nudged her in the shoulder a bit. Maya's lips formed into a smile, "come on Osu", she said and pulled him up from the sofa. They both disappeared into the crowd, as Suna and Kita came out of it.