Miss Heed x Male Hero Reader

Start from the beginning

"That's my invention!" a scientist with a paper bag exclaimed in annoyance. "Oh Flug, I haven't seen you for a long time." Heed smiled and waved towards him. From the corner of my eye I saw a strangely cute bear stumble out of his car seat. Heed started talking which turned my attention away from him.

"Not happy that my plan worked?" she asked scrolling through her phone, then looked at him as she flicked her hair. (Did I say that right?) "You have no idea how hard it is to find you" She scoffed as she rolled her eyes. 'Why was she looking so hard for a random scientist named Flug?' I asked myself confused. The bear then began looking from her to a photo a few times. "For a photo you need to stand in line" I explained since I saw Heed getting more and more angry. "You have no right to talk to my precious baby!" Flug roared enraged. 

-Cue the cool fight scene Flug has, because I still can't write them.- 

When Flug is finally captured and under control, he picks Heed up bridal style and calls her his queen. Growling lowly, my anger make the nearby electronic billboard explode. "(S/N) can you fix that then meet us back at the base?" Heed asked not even looking at me. "Alright" I sighed. 

-Another time skip-

As I came back, I saw Flug heading towards Heeds main room so I decided to join him out of sheer curiosity. "Soon you'll be mine Gold Heart" Heed smiled as she kissed the picture on her phone. "Gold Heart?" Flug and I asked at the same time making her dart her head in our direction. I was too lost in my thoughts as she spoke to Flug and he left. I walked out shortly after as well. "I just need to clear my head, there's no way she's still strung up on that gilded idiot" I growled softly making more electronic items discharge. 

I felt myself get pulled to the side by Flug and some lizard hybrid looking woman, they told me their plan to expose Heed. "I don't want any part of this, you're threatening the woman I care about" I growled and absorbed myself into the light fixture. I zipped over to the cities power grid and bounced myself off the cables as I was lost in my thoughts. Each impact make a noise, and together it sounded like dubstep. When I finally got myself to look up, I saw that Heeds recordings were no longer playing. "Something's wrong" I mumbled and headed back to the base. I arrived in time to see Heed kissing Flug at the chemical warehouse. My heart broke seeing this, it looked so genuine and filled with love. 

Third Person 

Miss Heed opened her eyes when she heard her phone blowing up with comments replying the the kiss she shared with the paper bagged scientist. Her hands shook with growing fear and anger as she read them. "What did you do?!?" she yelled, as Flug jumbled his words together in his flustered state. "You-You used me!" She exclaimed and pushed Flug over the metal railing. Demencia rescued Flug and pushed Heed over from the other side. 

Heed gasped as she screamed and flailed her arms. She looked to the side and saw (S/N) there with his head down. '(S/N)! He'll save me, he has too!' Heed thought to herself as she was momentarily calm. It was only for a moment, because she felt herself impact against the liquid in the vat. Demencia grabbed Flug and ran thinking he was still under her spell. As Heed swam the the top, she pulled herself out and crashed to the ground.

Looking up when she heard chatter, she saw that her followers were there but something wasn't right. "Oh my followers, look at me. Do you see what they did to me?" She asked crying, thinking they would avenge her. "What's wrong with you? Go after those villains" she ordered, slamming her fist on the ground, making a pink smoky heart come up. Heed stood up and walked towards the hero in blue, "what are you doing? Rescue me" she instructed and blew a kiss in his face. The smoke just dissipated, making the hero cry and look away. Heed gasped and fell to her knees, "Don't look at me like that, I'm going to cry more" she begged, crying more as the group closed in on her. 

-time skip-

As Heed was staring at the wall of her cell, the lights began to flicker repeating "Love me...Follow me". She looked up in confused, and it went dark for five seconds. When the lights turned on again, she saw (S/N) there in the cell with her. "(S/N)!" Heed cheered as she ran towards him. 

Ending 1: Good ending

Heed enveloped (S/N) in a close hug and nuzzled his chest. "Oh I knew you wouldn't abandon me" She smiled happily. "Cecilia, I would never do that. But you did hurt me by kissing Flug" (S/N) said softly as he returned the hug. "You saw that? And my name is Miss Heed" She pouted softly. "Not anymore and yes, you broke my heart. But I can't seem to get you out of my head" he chuckled and took off his light pink goggles. Showing his (E/C) eyes, Heed looked up and became lost in them. "I guess going after Golden Heart was silly when I had you by my side the whole way." Heed smiled embarrassed. 

"I mean, you stayed by my side and I never once had to take control of you" She said softly, and her eyes started to house tears. "Why? Why are you still by my side when I put you through so much (Y/N)?" Heed asked as her voice started to crack. (Y/N) smiled slightly and wiped her tears away, and pulled her close. He wrapped his arm around her waist and used his spare hand to have her look up at him. "Because I truly love you Cecilia" (Y/N) smiled softly and pulled her into a loving kiss, which Cecilia happily returned with all her heart.

Ending 2: Bad ending

As Heed ran towards (S/N), he pushed her away, making her fall to the ground. "Wha- (S/N)! What are you doing?" Heed asked confused as she got up. "What makes you think, with everything you've put me through, that I'd want to hug you?" asked (S/N) with a disgusted face. "I was there for you, I helped you gain your social media image, I put your videos on the electronic billboards, and for what?!" He roared. 

"To watch you flirt with others? To watch you go after Gold Heart? A hero who doesn't care what you do? To see you kiss a villain with love?" (S/N) ranted. "It wasn't like that (Y/N), you need to believe me. It was all just an act, the flirting meant nothing, the kiss was just to keep Flug wise and on our side" Heed begged and tried to reason with the seething hero. (S/N) growled and ripped the goggles off his head and crushed them within his grip, and dropped them on the ground. Heed clenched her shirt where her chest is watching his actions. She had given him those goggles the second day of them working together so her followers wouldn't think she was picking favorites with him.

"I hope you rot in here Cecilia, and never call me by that name again" (Y/N) said with pure venom within his words. "(Y-Y/N) surely you don't really wish that upon me" Cecilia begged softly, hoping to get the (Y/N) she knew and loved back. "Oh now that you have no one else, you believe you love me" he scoffed. "I was just blinded by what I wanted and not what I had. Please don't leave me like all the others did" Heed begged as she began to cry. "Now you know how I felt. Goodbye Cecilia, you don't deserve the title heroine anymore" He said bitterly and disappeared as the lights flickered once more.

When Heed looked up and saw him gone, she choked back a sob and fell to her knees. Heed crawled over to the smashed goggles and picked them up gently. She crawled over to the wall and leaned her back to it. Looking at the goggles, a few tears fell on them. Holding them to her chest, she began to sob. "(Y/N)" she whimpered softly, hoping he'd come back and forgive her.

(Whoo 2114 words, I think that's a new record. Hope you guys enjoyed it, I based most of the references from the episode and what I could remember from it. Have a great day everyone)