Bonus II: Mil & Phukong

They were on the college campus, sequestered away because Mil and his friends had been practising music. Phukong had meant to leave but he had still been there even when it ended.

"I know what we can play," Mil told his group.

"Which one?" Satta asked.

"ติดตรงที่ฉัน"

Some of his friends looked over where Phukong was sitting. One of them shook his head and said, "If we do Tilly Birds then why not เบื่อคนขี้เบื่อ?"

Mil considered it and then nodded. "We can try out both. What do you all say?"

Phukong was playing on his phone while everyone in the band gave their comments or did 'ooh-aah' with what sounded like they could do as เบื่อคนขี้เบื่อ played.

When ติดตรงที่ฉัน started playing, Phukong had enough of it and walked out of the place, hurt.

You text all the HELLOs, all the GOODNIGHTs

Sending love and care every day and night

Mil came outside looking for him.

You make me smile though my heart is shattered

You're so kind to me, I'm flattered

Mil pulled him back by the elbow to his surprise and to his shock.

Phukong nearly stumbled into the kiss, eyes wide before he slowly closes his eyes.

But the thing is my heart is still in pieces

Thanks to you, my happiness increases

They kiss in the shadow of the tree, loud music playing around them.

But there's someone my heart misses

Mil was the first one to pull back and look into Phukong's eyes and said not so unkindly, "You know I don't like you, right?"

He watched as Phukong's face fell.

Please don't ask, don't rush me into things

"Won't you like me later?"

"We can't wait till that happens because..." Mil paused considering if he should finish saying what he wanted to and then says it anyway, "it may never."

Don't ask me if I ever feel our flings