22 i

It is the second day of their new semester. They are the Engineering department's canteen. Sarawat and Tine are sitting with Peuk, Tharn, and Mork. Sarawat tells them they are living together now and Tine gives them an open invitation to their new condo. It eventually evolves into everyone's dating life discussion. Tharn promises he will introduce his boyfriend to them one day. He has been asking to meet them. Peuk teases Mork about dating his cousin, Sun, the owner of the cafe they frequent. Mork grunts, frowning but his smile doesn't go unnoticed by them. Peuk says he is glad to have new members in the family. Mork chokes on his Oishi drink. 

"We are just in a relationship. Not married," Mork mumbles.

"Same thing," Peuk says flippantly. "Friends and family are getting closer and closer. I like that."

Tharn chuckles at that. Sarawat turns to Tine and asks,

"Will P'Type be coming tonight to our place?"

"Why so suddenly?"

"Just remembered."

"He hasn't said anything about not coming so he should be."

"Who is P'Type?" Tharn asks, leaning closer.

"My brother," Tine replies.

"Oh, nice! My boyfriend's name Type too. Is he studying here?"

"No, he is quite senior. He's -"

"Look who is here!" A voice booms across the canteen. They look towards the entrance. Boss and Man are walking in. "Didn't even invite us to this gathering." They pull two chairs across the hall and join them at their table.

"Hope you guys don't mind," Man tells Mork and Tharn. "Hopefully, we are not disturbing any important band meeting."

"Could have asked before you did," Sarawat says dryly as Boss sits down next to Peuk. Tine elbows him.

"No, we were already done with that," Tharn says smiling. "Don't worry."

"Hey," Man glances at Tine as he places his chair between Tine and Boss.

"Hey." Tine blinks.

They chat about football, upcoming sports, and music competitions, and the protests on the street.

"What is it?" Sarawat whispers into his ear. "Why do you keep looking at Man?"

Tine tears his eyes away from the boy sitting next to him and looks at his boyfriend. "I was thinking something."

"And ...?"

"..."

"Do you think he would be a better boyfriend?"

"What? No." Tine shakes his head. "I want to invite him tonight to our place." 

"But your brother will be there."

"I know. That's why."

Sarawat slowly raises his eyebrows. "What is it that you're planning, L'tl Buffalo?"

"How disastrous of an idea do you think setting them on a blind date would be?"

Sarawat's eyes bug out. "What the fuck?"