35. calm seas and flowing breezes

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit- you look so.. solid- but you're so soft"

Chuckling softly I remark teasingly.

"Ah yes.. flat muscular chest? Pillow- B cup tits however? That's a suffocation device.."

Walking out into the room I dry my hair real fast with my towel before putting it in the plastic hamper, breathing in deeply I smile at amity following me.

"Ah so you were peeking looks to see if I was naked?.. it would seem you have taken gods throne on the pervthrone"

Twirling a lock of her hair with my fingers I slide my hand to her neck as she crawls onto my lap, running my pointer and middle over her throat as my hand glides to her shoulder, she tackles me suddenly. Yelping out surprised she lays flat ontop of me, resting her head onto my chest she sighs.

"Mmh.. it's been awhile since I have heard your heart completely.. so soothing"

Wrapping my arms around her I chuckle lovingly at her, looking up when the door opens I sit up carefully. Looking at mom in the doorway I look down at amity adjusting her head, amity says softly still focused on my heart.

"Hey camilla.. I'm guessing it's time to eat dinner?"

Nodding gently with a smile she closes the door behind her, pressing into me she whispers softly

"Hm.. you're right.. you are a comfortable pillow"

Kissing her forehead I smile, standing up she sighs deeply. Pulling on a longsleeve blue shirt over her tanktop, I nearly throw myself off the bed to go and stand up. Standing there dizzily I grab my green to blue faded flannel and slip it on, going to the room mom had reserved for meals and general gatherings a few doors down, I smile at everyone except naomi at the moment. Sitting down I take amity's hand when she gets into the seat beside me, kindly refusing when she's offered wine I wish oceans had laws. The late afternoon had gone well so far, but each time amity refused a glass it just raised eyebrows from the "adults". Looking at her mother amity looks slightly nervous, looking up I see odalia is looking very confused at her. Amity sighs heavily gathering everyone's attention, cradling her face against her fingers she says slightly thick with nervousness.

" I have some news for everyone.."

Sipping her water to clear the jumpy frogs in her throat she clasps her hands together, mom locks eyes with eda then looks at odalia. Watching amity's face harden she says reserved between us eight in the bright room,

" I have been refusing alot of things today for a reason, I refused the wine because I don't fancy the taste of alcohol also because I'm not of legal age in America. And I have been overeating lately noticed by eda thank you for your concern by the way- but that's not what I'm getting at.. I am- god this is hard to explain- I'm pregnant.. and in four and a half hours I'll be two months along"

Several emotions fill the room with naomi looking ever so excited at the news, mom instantly stands up and looks at amity wide eyes, eda goes to comfort mom as she looks faint, odalia looks at me with unexplainable happiness.. nonetheless everyone is happy. Accepting the hug from mom amity looks at me lovingly, eda chuckles at me as I smile to myself. Looking at rose sloppily eating her dinner in such an adorable way I laugh softly,

"Rosie your face is covered"

Taking the napkin I hand to her she wipes her face off, sitting back down our dinner continues on the new conversation of baby clothes- oh lord.. we started something funny didn't we?
______

Pulling amity underneath the covers to join me, she looks over at rose on the second bed just on the other side of the bedside table. Smiling when her small snores fill the air I shut off the light, resting on me she sighs relaxed. Kissing me lovingly she smiles, hugging her waist with one arm I pull her in closer. Staring into her beautiful moonlit gold eyes they shimmer at me,

"So.. I know I'm only mentioning this now- but you mumble in your sleep.. and I don't understand one of the three at all- but just seeing you happy makes me happy"

Summoning one firefly sized light spell she places it at our chins, the orb making just enough light to see.

"What don't you understand?.. I can translate"

Resting my hand on her cheek I rest my forehead on hers, snuggling closer she waits patiently for me to answer

" you repeat in almost a whisper "glad" and I don't understand what it means but it lights my heart up"

She suddenly giggles and rests her hand over my chest, kissing me passionately she smiles against my lips

"That.. is connected to a repetitive dream I have.. I'm always talking to this fifteen year old- boy?? No they're nonbinary- and they always say that they're happy I'm their mom.. I always run my fingers through their two toned watermelon hair and hug them.. I always reply "I'm so glad" then a new dream replaces it"

Sliding my hand down to rest gently on her stomach I smile at her, laying on her back I adjust myself to rest my head carefully ontop her stomach. There's faint movement almost too quiet to hear and I can somewhat hear amity's heart, but nonetheless I know that movement is the girl I can call an addition to my beautiful family. Amity's hands run down into my hair playing with the individual locks, trying so hard to keep awake I nuzzle her stomach slightly. Chuckling softly she pulls my hair away from my eyes, looking up at her she says quietly.

"Get some sleep luz... she won't disappear overnight"

Shaking my head no she giggles

"Sleep.."

Eventually closing my eyes I whine at my tiredness, muttering quiet long shh's to me she murmurs almost inaudibly

"Sleep luz I love you.."

Before going to sleep, her hands that were messing with my hair now lay there still. Breathing in deeply I fall asleep a long while after.
______

Waking up at three god knows when. oh- three oh eight.. AM- fuck.. adjusting myself as much as my still unmoving body will let me I exhale tiredly, looking up when a flash fills the room I look at eda my eyelids threatening to close. Shaking a Polaroid in the air. I feel amity sit up,

"Eda..?? It's three in the morning.."

Resting my head on amity's thigh I hug her waist gently, running her fingers through my hair I hear the door close. Sighing softly I look up at her

"Great way to wake up..."

Sarcasm flowed through my tone causing amity to chuckle, yawning gently I nestle closer to her. A weight crawls onto the bed, and rose is there to use amity's other thigh as a pillow much like me. Resting her hand onto rose's head she smiles, closing my eyes I feel myself drift into a half sleep.

"Mami must be really tired.. she didn't even move"

Amity chuckles gently her hand running through my hair,

"no rosie... she's just enjoying your little sister.. you weren't born like she is going to be- it reminds her of when you used to fall asleep in her sweater.. that's atleast what I believe"

Rose makes small noises of agreement and rests on me... she's not wrong... I miss the baby days.
A few more hours pass and I finally wake up, standing up carefully I kiss rose's forehead then place a soft kiss onto amity's lips. Opening her eyes she smiles

"Goodmorning beautiful.."

Standing back up I pull on a thin sweatshirt and take a few moments to stretch, both my shoulders popping into place slightly loud. Looking at amity over my shoulder I grin, being tackled into a tight hug I catch myself on the wall by holding the bathroom doorframe. Picking up amity I chuckle softly, pulling her in close I place a soft kiss to her lips.

"Goodmorning to you too luz..."

God I love this woman so much..