"I am Meen, P'Mork's younger brother," a shorter boy with rounder eyes and a much cuter face and voice said, nearly hidden behind his brother's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you as well, Meen."

"Please, come in."

Mork led them inside. 

Type was expecting ear-splitting noise except it was mostly people shouting songs as they sang along to the screen set up in the corner with the karaoke machine. There were cushions and mattresses laying around as well as empty solo cups and discarded used paper plates. Tine tried not to laugh at Type's expression.

"P', would you like to drink something?" The boy with round puppy eyes asked. Type raised his eyebrow at the question. "I mean, water or juice," he clarified.

"If you want to stay and have drinks, P'," Mork interjected, "you're more than w-" Mork looked down at his phone. "Sorry, my faen is calling. I should go -"

"Hey, Mork!" Someone called out from the back before they came sliding towards and banged into Mork who held him to stabilise them both. "Where were you?"

"Pi, this is P'Type. Tine's brother." The new boy with glasses looked towards Type and bowed down and greeted him. "P', this is my faen," Mork introduced smiling proudly.

Oh. A boyfriend.

"I am Pi'."

Type could feel Tine's eyes on him. "Nice to meet you as well." Then he remembered. "Happy anniversary to you both as well." Type handed them the bag with the sealed wine bottle.

Pi laughed nervously, trying not to blush. "Anniversary, what anniversary. We aren't married. Just -"

"What he means, P'," Mork interrupted, "is thanks. He talks a lot when he is nervous. It means a lot to us you're here."

"Yeah. Have heard a lot about you," Pi said, no longer looking nervous.

Type looked at Tine surprised and then looked back at them, smiling. "Hope only good things."

Mork laughed. "We'll leave you two brothers to catch up. If I see Wat, I'll send him your way."

Mork slung an arm over Pi's shoulder and dragged him away.

"Excuse me, my friend is here as well," Meen said lighting up and hurried away. "Dueeeannnnn-" He was calling after someone as he sort of waddled away.

"I thought you said Sarawat's family were all in the government," Type asked immediately as they left trying to not let judgement colour his voice at the opulence in display.

Tine shook his head. "They are but on his dad's side. Wat's mum's maiden name is Nithikornkul. P'Mork's father and Wat's mum are first cousins. It is funny actually."

"What is?"

"Wat's family are either police or government officials, right? His these cousins are all doctors. I think just Wat's mum isn't one."