Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

Twenty minutes later even with how I drove, we arrived and I parked along the street surrounded by sports cars of various brands, before getting out of the front seat, and grabbing my coat, since it was hot as fuck outside.

Getting to the gate I walked past a guard who took note of my name and let me through without question so me and Olivia quickly took our seats on the front lawn of a large modern mansion.

I didn't want it for myself I planned to flip it and put it on the market before transferring the money into Olivia's bank account like I did with lot of the small real estate projects I did on my own time with my own money.

Ten minutes later everyone else showed up and the auction began.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the auction of this house, which boasts five bedrooms seven baths, ten thousand square feet, a dock, swimming pool, cinema and every other amenity your could ever want" the auctioneer said, "starting bid is six million, bidding starts now".

Unlike what you'd expect I liked to get most of the people out of the way by letting people with big wallets and even bigger egos knock each other out monetarily one by one, which was all playing out around me until bid was set at ten million.

Raising my card I called out.

"Twelve million".

Everyone was silent, until the auctioneer laughed.

"New blood, going once, going twice, sold to Mr. Adrian Winters" he called out and that settled it before I picked up my phone and called my accountant.

"Good afternoon Mr. Winters".

"Good afternoon could you please transfer twelve million dollars to the account of the bidding company I attended today".

"Yes I can do that right now" she said and I waited while the work took place until I heard a final key be struck and my accountants voice came back. "Sent can I do anything else for you?".

"No that will be all thanks".

"Well then have a good day".

"You too" and with that I hung up.

"That was the fastest money transfer I've ever seen" Olivia admits giving me an amused look.

"The magic of having to much of it" I muse turning to the auctioneer.

"Money has been sent to the company you work for, and this house is now under my name" I say reaching out my hand, "pleasure doing business with you".

"And you too Mr. Winters" he said before walking away and the staff quickly began working to clean everything up as everyone else left.

Turning to take a look around the property I just spent a fifth of what I make in an hour. I pushed open the door and was greeted by wooden flooring and white walls, the house was definitely nice but not my style interior wise so that would be something I change before reselling.

As I walked through the house which seemed to have a reoccurring theme colour wise I eventually made it to the back of the home where a large marble patio was along with a large grassy yard.

Oh I can definitely make profit here. Perfect.

Walking down the dock I noticed the white yacht that must have been sixty feet long. As I got closer to it I noticed the sign declaring that it came with the property, and it all made sense what I paid this was likely a two or three million dollar boat.

Stepping onto it I found that the key was left, along with a full fridge of champagne.

Turning back up to look at the dock where Olivia had followed me and was getting aboard while looking around at it simultaneously.

"You want to take it for a ride around the bay".

"Sure" she says walking up the stairs to one of the chairs in the cabin.

"Alright then" I say jumping over the side and untying the mooring rope before getting back on.

As I stored it I quickly started the boat and we drove away along the water, until we ended up on the actual bay itself and I slowed down to a snails pace so that we could enjoy being on the water without fear of being hit or getting in trouble.

I then walked out to the front of the boat where she sat with a glass of the champagne that was on board.

"You know that's actual champagne right".

"Yup, I'm also not driving".

"That is very true" I say laying against the glass with my arm around her shoulder.

I wouldn't change anything about this moment not one, its perfect.

Alright thats todays update I'm getting better at fast updates again and i hope you enjoyes this chapter, leave comments, votw, and share. Anyways

Peace✌