"There you go sir." He says giving me the bag with the food.

"Thanks." I smile at him. "Oh and here is money y'all may order whatever you want to eat." I say handing him $500.

"Thanks sir." He says with a wide smile.

I then said goodbye to him and got in the house and walked into the kitchen to drop the food then went to the sofa where Sofia was.

"Sofia darling please wake up." I shake her gently while stroking her thick and rich volume hair.

"Sofia wake up." I said gently.

"Mmmh I'm up." She said in her sleepy voice.

"Okay now open your eyes and get up." I said gently while stroking her hair.

"Okay give me 5 more minutes." She said. Me being me and not being patient I picked her up. And carried her to the kitchen then put her on a barstool. I then stood between her legs and gave her her food.

"Thanks." She said.

"You welcome, so are you gonna come back to work tomorrow or on Wednesday?" I asked her.

"Umm probably tomorrow." She answered.

"You sure?" I asked concerned.

"Yea plus I'm good." She answered.

We then ate our food in silence, until she broke the silence when she was done eating.

"Thanks for the dinner the wings were delicious." She said.

"You welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed the food." I told her.

"Aren't you gonna wake up Andrea and Leo?" She asked.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Each man for himself." I answered and she burst into laughter.

"What? What's funny?" I asked.

"You just like my brothers y'all are bad brothers." She told me.

"Well at least we got a few things in common." I stated.

"Like?" She asked.

"Well we both bad brothers that have annoying little sisters." I shrugged.

"Voetsek, lemme go and sleep." She said while making her way to the elevator. Damn this hun is lazy asf. Before she could get to the elevator, I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

She tried pulling back, but I held her back from doing so. I then deepened the kiss and signalled her to jump up. She jumped up and put her legs around my waist.

"What the hell, get a room." Andreas voice whined. I stop the kiss to answer Andrea.

"Why don't you get your own house?" I answered her annoyed that she ruined my moment. I see Sofia using me as a hiding shield. This hun is embarrassed her face is even a light shade of pink and she's smiling like she has lost it. Bursted.